Scales

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Deleted member 1122006, Aug 27, 2020.

1. What's the best digital scale ?

2. Any digital scales under £5 are a winner imo lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pocket - J-Scale
    Liked the first one so well I bought a 2nd

BNW

4. This one (on amazon)

[​IMG]

Is probably the most popular one around. I have it and it's spot on, small, takes triple A batteries Just overall super solid. Max capacity of 100gs but measures very accurately to 0.01gs. So it's great for measuring out a few gs up to a few zips but not what you want to use if you're a grower measuring your harvest. Also I just saw they have a fully gold plated one if you want to have yours pimped out lmao. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have these too :laughing:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. It depends on how much you are going to be weighing. I use these because they weigh up to 500g and have a larger area to set the product on than most portable scales.

7. K
    Kind if hard weighing any real harvest with a cheap ass scale!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Are you weighing up 1/8’s or pounds? Pretty important to know to give any real answer.

9. Use coins to verify a scales accuracy. New nickels weight 5 grams.

BL

10. I am a little ol school. No batteries no zeroing lol
    20200916_094507.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Lol some people don't need a scale to weigh a harvest.. I was using my "cheap ass scale" to weigh up hash to dose my edibles :confused_2:

12. That’s fine if this was your thread, but he’s asking about scales and I’m trying to figure out specifically what he needs. Your £5 scale probably is perfect for your size harvests, but would be just about useless for mine, unless I wanted to spend along time weighing shit up!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Amazon is ur best friend, my friend. :cool::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

14. I don't grow so I also don't need a huge scale lol.. + if I did grow & needed to weigh up I'd just my digital kitchen scale :laughing:

15. Hey I use my food scale when I need to check weight over a pound my food scale goes to 5LB lol
    20200919_051136.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1

16. Damn what was the weight of all that dude??

17. I just started harvest in my tent. That is just half of the tent each pan was a plant. I got three more to harvest.
    20200919_001230_HDR.jpg 20200919_022233.jpg 20200919_045000.jpg

I will break it all down in my journal I got going on here.