Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scales, where to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b0nne, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    can i get scales with 0.1g accuracy from like a grocery store in the cooking section or something? Just everything besides a coles, IGA etc are too far away for me to bother driving hahaaaa.
    SO - Do you think i could get some from a grocery store, if so, how much would it cost?
    Thanks

2. #2 hippie4u, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Jewerly store, pawnshop, gas stations, internet,harbor freight tool,maby northern tool 15-35$

3. Grasscity,Amazon or your LHS..

maybe a jewelry store...?:confused_2: check'em out..& goodluck:D

4. If you live near a city, check out the foreign-owned bodegas and convenience stores. They usually have a small section with a few pipes, grinders, and scales. Decent prices too, I got a glass pipe and digital scale for $30.
    That's the only place I've seen them, if you found one for cooking, it would probably be nice and expensive like some wolfgang puck shit, most people don't measure .1 grams for cooking.
    If not, then get a pre-paid credit card and order one online.

5. My local Staples sells them. You can probably hit up Walmart, Costco, etc.