Scale....

Discussion in 'General' started by P to the enguin, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Well i purchased a digital gram scale on ebay. It was 13 bucks or so.

i got it and put on some bud to test it out, but it wouldnt even give me the weight. It was as if the scale couldn't even tell that there was anything on it. I put a quarter on it and it read out to be 5.6g.

Anyone have a solution? Or can you link me to the EXACT scale you have and know that it works properly.

thanks

2. linking to the sales of anything out of GC is against the rules. Just an FYI>

3. throw a nickel on there and it should weigh 5 grams.

4. just search for jewelry scales you need to spend a bit more and it should be able to read in 0.01g increments.

5. A quarter should weigh 5 grams, as well as a nickle. :smoke: your scale is off .6

6. a quater ounce is 7 grams.

7. I think he's talking about a coin.

8. are you sure? i just weighed my nickel on my brand new scale and it came out to 4g a quarter came out to 5.1g.

9. You should calibrate before you use it. They calibrate at the factory, but all the moving and jarring during shipment screws it up.

10. Bills weigh 1 gram...

11. Oh jesus. I would love to be your drug dealer. :ey:

12. a nickels' 5g's

13. you need to calibrate it.
    Look at the directions that came with it.

14. No you wouldn't. If you paid for 5.6 grams you would only get 5.0 grams. His scale weighs high, not low, unless it isn't consistently reading high and is just out of whack.

15. well then i wanna buy drugs from him :devious:

16. Re: Scale.... \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \tQuote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by charleyg420 \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\tA quarter should weigh 5 grams, as well as a nickle. :smoke: your scale is off .6
    \t\t\t \t\t \t \t
    Oh jesus. I would love to be your drug dealer. :ey:

hahahahaha wow... i mean the coin you fools :) :smoke:

17. and a canadian nickel weighs 4.6