Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dvo684, Nov 4, 2008.

1. #1 dvo684, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
  2. anybody?

3. what do you need a scale for if you're not selling?

4. To check that you're not getting ripped off, as should everyone.

5. exactly. next week I'm buying an ounce of fire for $380 and I wanna make sure I don't get ripped because that is a good amount of money.

6. Yeah that looks like a pretty good product and deal...and you won't be weighing over 100 grams I can't imagine haha...damn, I wish I had that kind of money $380!...I'lll take a gram please:eek:...haha

7. You buy weed without a scale, you want a good scale yet you don't want to spend alot of money on the scale.

To be the scale is my most important tool. I have a 0.001g ->250g. Got it from a freind, it costed over 100$. You can easily buy a cheaper 0.001g scale for about 60$. It should last you forever (But needs battery replacements every few months).

The 0.001 is soo much easier scaling then the 0,01s because they tend to be cheaper made and are easily decalibrated.

But thats just my opinion, you can buy a 0.01 or a 0.001 scale at most headshops for about 30$, not sure about GC's stock.

8. lol yea me too. I have been on a t-brake lately so I have saved some money up that's why I'm buying an O of dank lol. :smoking:

But everyone thank you for your input I will buy it.