Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scale problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Natural93, Mar 3, 2010.

1. where can i pick one up? like i dont wanna order one, just buy one at a store, anyone know where i can get one?

2. Well if you are 18 you can go to a headshop. The ones that i live by usually have scales so you can go there and buy one.

3. okay thank you, will they measure out to .01gs?

4. ask them. its their product.

5. It should say on the case of the scale what measurements it will measure up to. Theres more than one type of scale out there.

6. Everywhere

7. How much does a scale usually go for?

8. It depends on the accuracy and quality. You could probably get a china scale for less than $10 on ebay, and you could spend several hundred on a top of the line scale. How about giving any kind of detail as to what kind of scale you're looking for?