Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scale or grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickyick, Aug 19, 2009.

1. #1 stickyick, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    i dont have the cash to shell out for both atm so out of these two which would be more useful

Grinder

Scale

2. Depends, which is more important to you, we can't tell you which would be more useful because we don't know which one you would need the most. (Since their 2 completely different products)

3. thats a tough decision.
    but if i was you i would go for the scale. use your fingers to pick at the weed for now, until you have enough for a grinder.

4. scale so u dont get ripped off.

5. a good sharpstone grinder makes a toke way better

6. Get a scale. I still use my fingers to break up bud despite having a grinder.

7. I would say get the grinder but like sweet leaf said check out Sharpstone. Save the money and either get a little metal postal scale for a couple bucks or get a digi. Just make sure you buy your weed from someone you trust not to short you.

8. Dude, i just looked at the links you left and the scales like 9 bucks now. They took like 30 bucks off the price, just for you! You might be able to afford them both now

9. Depends, if you think your gettin ripped off, then maybe a grinder is better.
    But i would much rather have a grinder cuz you could start savin up some kief!

10. ya that scale was cheap, just buy both.

all i need is a scale and i will have a full set of smoking tools

11. Scale > Grinder.

You can use scissors to bust up your bud efficiently, it just takes a little longer.

12. Get the scale my friend has the same one and its great get the scale

13. A scale is a good investment so you know your not getting ripped off. But if someone finds it, then it looks like your a dealer... which isnt always good. Get the grinder, if you smoke blunts and joints. Or if you use bongs and pipesu dnt really need a grinder.

14. get the grinder