Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scale help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenFever93, May 10, 2011.

1. Sup blades, so I ordered a new scale online and got it today. I thought it had the lid that doubled as a weighing tray but was sadly mistaken. Anyone have any suggestions for objects to use as a weighing tray (something easy that i could use say...in the drivers seat of a car)?

2. Pokemon card.

I personally use Sentret. It's this one

[​IMG]

No fucking joke either lol. It's what I use to put my grinded up weed into my launch box also.

3. ^ lol. nice.

You should just get some plastic cups and keep them around the house/car. Those cups are like 16 oz. so they'll hold a very good amount (not 16 oz, more like 1.5oz or so)

4. Anything thats good & light and will fit on the scale. Ive used spray paint caps, tiny tupperware, empty cig packs, playing cards....etc. Avoid cardboard or anything poures that will steal your trichomes. Be creative...but stay light and durable.