Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SCAAT ... Stoner Chick Appreciation Anonymous Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mooglekexin, Jun 26, 2003.

?

lol

1. for guys... yeah, i love 'em all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. for guys... shhshshshhs dont tell the gf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. for guys... he moogekexin, get away from my women !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. for chicks... "..."

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. for chicks... i feel so loved !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. for chicks... ew a mooglekexin... i wanted a bud head at least

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. lol SCAAT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BiG UP all Stoner Chicks, You girlz RocK!!!

2. i was there indeed but i heard nothing :) forgot what i was gonna pick up to, LOL

... "'Tis I mooglekexin, sworn defender of digit (when mlh is not around)"

:D

3. Which stoner Lady wannabe the Boss's smokin Secratary ;):D

4. You hit the nail right on the head!

5. Thanx!! We love you guys!!!
    I provide the smoke - I load the bong - he lays on the bed and tells me about his current computer dillemma/project. It's all good. Like, habit!!

6. Tee hee! I'm gonna change my thing to say Spliffy Sweetheart...I like that!

7. daaamn do i feel special... two people who quote ghandi lookin out for me. ;) :)

bongish... that was soo cool.

i wasnt even fishing and i caught something.. woohoo!
    i think i caught the best in the whole cosmic ocean. there is no better catch.

8. *blush* oh, you are so amazing dig!!

i love you!!!

p.s.
    your box is full! i have been trying to send you messages!

9. Yes, we stoner chicks are the best. <3 to all my fellow stonie girls at the city. I wish there were more stoner chicks around. Only my guy friends and 1 one of my girl friends smokes with me :(. I need a stoner chick smoking massive!

10. hahah alright.

hempress, you can eat all the pot brownies you want. aslong as you dont wig out like all the chicks ive ever known to do em.

maybe my towns fucked up. a chick i know made her friends take her to the hospital when she did weed brownies. i was like shit, its not acid. all these chicks around here are freaky.

and aminita;

i dont mind guys smoking at all. its just differant. as i said, to me, its the same as a girl and a guy spitting. a guy spits in the street, some will think its kinda gross, but noone really cares. a girl spits in the street, thats just plain nasty. although I stand strong with my thinking that noone should smoke cigarettes, although if I could pick to have all my guy friends or chick friends quit, id pick the chicks no question.

Its not that Im saying YOU should NOT smoke.
    its that I dont like it when "girls" smoke.

and being that I really doubt any of you care about my opinion about you (as I dont really care what most think about me) I dont expect you to give any thought to changing at all. I was merely expressing my opinion.

Smoker chicks are gross. Toker chicks are cool, but should be kept to a minimum. (atleast in these parts were every single chick thinks the weed is laced everytime they blaze)

(i hope i didnt come off sounding like an ass there... and if i did, then disregard everything ive said about the topic, and we'll all go back to before I said anything. I didnt mean to get all the chicks on the board pissed off at me.)

11. I wish I could still get super blazed...Damn high tolerance! :mad:

12. hehhehehehehheheheheheheheehheheheheheh i had completely forgotten about this :) scaat scat scaat :)

i love my scaat :)

lalalalalalalalalala

(if you havn't guessed i am very happy to be back, sorry about reinvigorating my old threads)

13. Scaat....[​IMG]

14. <--- i'm dumb

15. Whatever happened to moonlighthigh? does she still post here.

16. Stoner chicks are totally the best! As a matter of fact, I've had the destinct pleasure of smoking up two chicks who are now stoners in their own right, one of whom is from the city! You know who you are, and you're welcome back anytime.

17. hehehe, i think stoner girls make the world worth livin in :) Chicks period are cool (for the most part) but stoner chicks are on whole nother level of greatness. I bow to yinz guys (heh, never heard yinz before? Its all good from Pittsburgh)

*edit

haha hell yeah Gal, i was on AIM with u that day! I remember that! whoa... i remembered somethin...

18. we are kool aren't we?!?!?!? lol i wish there were more females round here (that i knew) to toke wit...but the guys are more fun :p coz most girls do flip out and get all paranoid :rolleyes:...not me man either get all giggly or i veg out
    :smoke:

19. i'm lucky, my best friend and i smoke. thank god. and it's awesome. we do just aboot everything together, we'll go grocery shoppin, lite one up before we go in, and by the time we're outta the store we've got way more munchies than we need. lol. it's awesome tho.

and stoner chicks are just way cool!!

20. weed is good

women are good

weed + women = very good.

:D