SBM's Consistant if not Persistant Perpetual Cab

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SmokingByMyself, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I smoke 10 joints a day.. ATLEAST. fun facts for the page goers! wooo woooo

2. UPDATE! These are where my indoor babies are at.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bump Bump. Rate. Comment. Dislike? Like? IDK. LOve u.

SBM

4. looking good man.

sucks about the mold though,

hows the smoke on it?

im 10 days into flower on my plant and its crazy how fast they grow!

5. Pigpen! long time no see home slice. How are u?

The smoke is alright. Not fully cured yet so ive really only rolled it up to smoke. Thats my method of choice anyhow.

It is crazy how fast they grow! i mean i just harvested mine. well that was like 3 weeks ago now i think. But i already have 2 more plants truckin it.

6. Is it cool if the plants go from an 18/6 to a 24 hour cycle??

7. not sure if it would be a problem.

might stress it a few days but nothing horrible id think.

your 2nd set is really close to my clones in growth it looks like.

mine might be a little ahead due to it being a clone but your new two are looking naice.

8. Hey man, sorry to hear about the mold and caterpillars :(
    But I am really liking the new indoor setup, and look forward to seeing much more from you. Subscribed!
    Just a little tip, I recommend that you use nutes for your girls, they will lovr you for it, you will get bigger, better buds, and it will make things easier on you... win win win!:D:wave:

9. Word. Actually with the indoor. I have the full set up of nutes! i put in a cap full to a couple pints of water. just to get it started. about to start feeding it heavier. :p as its getting big.

10. GOOD!
    you will be happier sir. I saw that you were not using them outdoors, so i fugured i'd pass on the good word!

11. Ive just been going out everyday givin some leaves a pruning to promote the new growth. i figure losing a leaf here or there. (I'm not cutting large fan leaves) is worth gettin the light to th nodes. My LST is turning out to work quite well.

I also sucessfully FIMed it. so i have 4 tops now. as well as the ones comin up from LST.

Its a lot of work for a first indo cab. but its turning out quite fun.

12. Did a little bit more stressing today! Let me know how it's looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Whatchu KNOW ABOUT SEVEN!? Im actually pretty satisfied with the lst so far. I am out of town for 3 days so STOKED to see how it looks when i get home. :) hopefully it doesnt grow into the CFL's..... SHIT. can that happen?

14. a tip or two could get burned in three days time.

just stress the shit outta her before you leave so she just grows out rather then up

15. Already Left! shit. haha. we will see what happens. i need to pick up more string and stakes before i go back. so she is gonna get stressed the fuck out

16. Sup all! just an update. through in 2 more 24w CFL's. Got a new timer. they are back to an 18/6 cycle.

We have 2 plants in the box right now. but only 1 is about a week or 2 from being kicked on to flower.

The other plant is about 2 weeks behind. Should i just build a rubbermaid veg chamber? 4 daylight cfls and some circulation. i don't need to get to advanced for a veg chamber i dont think.. i dont have money for new fans and shit like that.

17. Major Pics Update!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Yea, coming right along!! Won't be to long and you'll be thinking about flipping her to 12/12.
    What size pot do you have that lst(last pic) in?

19. 3 gallon. 10 inch.

20. Once some of thos new growths fill in in the empty space in the pot. Im kickin her into flowering. we are moving the other little one into the veg chamber for another 3 weeks to LST. Maybe even longer. we expect our next plant to be double this size before flowering. we are taking the first run as a space test. and a chance to get to know our strain.