SBM's Consistant if not Persistant Perpetual Cab

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SmokingByMyself, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Veeners! thanks homie!! im really hopin they do all right in there.

2. just watch out for pests being brought in from them....dont want to see your maters get infested :(

3. Hey ALL! Bump.

4. Looking good bro, Id try to get that HPS light a little further from the plants. Like 12-14 inches away. It will help you out. But those are some thick dank nugs!!

5. yea the only problem with that is. the cab wasn't built for them. they are outdoor plants. so the space is limited. just suppose to be getting pretty hard rains and winds for the next few days. so making do is what im doing.

6. Good call on getting the plants inside. That last thunderstorm caught a lot of local growers by surprise for sure!

BTW, excellent macro shot :D

7. Eat your hearts out..

[​IMG]

Gettin bigger. as we inch closer and closer

[​IMG]

GO TOMATO! GO!

[​IMG]

8. So much support lighting.

9. Lookn good brotha man, How many more days till you harvest??

10. looking good! is that an expendable bean or genetic?

11. I believe of the 2 choices u gave me it is an expendable? if that is bagseed... but they are bagseed.

Thanks for the rep! Weather cleared up today but still keepin the plants in the cab for now. they seem to be doin alright.

12. Fucking caterpillars.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

13. Oh no! What's the damage?

That bud shot earlier in the page is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :hello:

14. I lost the whole top of a cola... there were turds and pillars in it. it was all eaten inside. so i cut it. im drying it out to see what happens. didnt want it to go to waste.

im wondering where the fuck they came from... its just a patio in an apt complex. i hardly ever see pillars... ever... and now that i have buds they come. assholes. haha.

But the other plant has no traces of the little guys. and there are no apparent other infestations anywhere besides the very top.

15. I think im good for growing. It took me by suprise, but I was pretty calm and just accepted mother nature.

16. You know, I've been hearing about caterpillars becoming an issue for growers in Santa Barbara. They weren't an issue last year, but they're one this year. I wonder if it's the same kind over there in the San Jaaquin and Sacramento Valleys?

Are they green?

17. yea they are green. it would make sense if sb is havin pillar issues that eventually we would too. they are pretty bright green. and when i smashed it, it was like... you know when heinz made that green ketchup? well it was like that...

18. after 2 days of drying. the piece that was lost is at a weight of 3.5g's :(