SBM's Consistant if not Persistant Perpetual Cab

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SmokingByMyself, Sep 25, 2010.

1. hellllz yeah looking good, come pop into mine check all the seeds i just got and my lil babies :p but im jealous man :p

2. working on getting it together guys.. takin the pics has been slow.. but know im still around browsin and learning. the 2 flowering ones just got the knife. 4 new clones and 3 big girls flowering now. :p

3. Hey all! Update. Just cut my girls down.

[​IMG]

1/3 of it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Why did you do that??

5. Looks good bro! Some phat budz you chopped! My last mite raped plant is close to getting the axe too!!!:smoke:

6. You grows look nice. Got a Q, it looks like you're giving them 6 weeks to flower and most of the strains I see look to be 8 to 10 weeks. How are you determin when to axe them?

7. by trich and hair growth ;)

8. niiiiice mannnn... glad to be back on here especially when i come back to this beautiful harvest... i cant wait to see the trimmed product and a dry weight :) what are you thinking ? looks like some good bud, what kind is it again :p

9. thats cali hash! And we got 2.5 oz dry. and a lot of trim. in the process of making qwiso hasH! anyway! I am trying to keep up with gc but am too drunk to do it sometimes! hhaha.,.

one love.

-SBM

10. Hey all starting a new grow. Only doing 2 girls right now at a time. Im going for maximum pull. Putting another 150w hps in the flowering room. As well as hopefully picking up a 250w MH for the next veg sequence.

Still using FF Ocean. and Bigbloom And Tiger Bloom. Stopped using Grow Big. But I think its for the better. The plant is looking good with no dramatic changes do to the lack of gb.

Ill get some pics up today. and start the specifics .

Hope you all tune in again. I know its been a while. but time to get this ball rolling again.

**we have no stopped growing. just stopped posting on gc for a while. We have harvested 6 girls since my last post. THanks all**

11. Glad you're still around dude, swing by the new journal when you get a chance

12. Yea, glad to see your still around!! were you trying avoid anything specefic not posting or just spending to much time one the computer?

13. is it easier to trim if u dry with the leaves? Always thought chopping them off would send the remaining nutes oils etc to the buds and not to the leaves that would be chopped.

14. There should be little to no nutes left after a good flush

15. I am so horrible at gc lately! I am trying, not trying to avoid anything. just school and work are consuming my life.