SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokexbreak, May 30, 2019.

1. Never apologize for asking questions that's how everyone learns. Now that I've got a better idea of what your set up is like I don't see why this wouldn't work aside from the 10g pots(I'd stay in 3-5g pots). As long as the cold doesn't get to them that light will be perfect for what you're wanting it to do. also, there's an outdoor section in the forums that may help out as well. Happy Growing Blade!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks.
    And for sure, there are no Stupid questions, in there right places.
    Glad you house a welcoming attitude, those are priceless as well!
    I will definitely keep that in mind about the Potter size and will be interested to see how the roots develop.
    Anyways
    Cheers and again, thank you both for your inputs.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Hello imma 31 year old oregon grower boy late bloomer pun intended even for the Corona virus 1st timer's fad of taking up this new beautiful wonderful great green hobby. Ne ways I got 8 plants and my lemon auto has Ben budding for a bit. I hope this is the best thread to get advice on trying to get this plant to reach full potential buds on her to smoke.

4. She's a hairy one at least, light green little bud startlets & sugars are growing & maturing well around the base of the sugar leafs.

5. So I got a gorilla glue autoflower seed I am about to germinate. I want to mainline it. Looking for y'all thoughts and advice on what I should And should not do. Anything that will help like when to top and ways that i can make it easy on the plant.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you want to train an auto........do lst.

7. I was just looking for some advice on mainlining because that is what I am going to do to it. I appreciate the advice but I want to give it a try to see what will happen. I asked the question on this thread because I remember seeing some good results a while back. But I do appreciate the response but that it is not what I am looking for.

8. I mainline all my autos. I;ve always dne 8 tops, but this one I have now is 16 tops because the buds get thick and are susceptable to mold on this particular strain.
    My advice, make first cut above the third node at about two weeks, then top each of those at the first node, and each of those 4 at the first node for a total of 8 tops. You may need to lollipop the lower branches later. All the topping should be done by about 30 days, and that is also a good time to switch to a lower N flower formula. You are going to have one beautiful even canopy wall to wall buds.

9. Thanks for that info. That's what my biggest concern was when to top. When I mainline my photos i always grow to five or 6 nodes then top it down at the third. But you suggest as soon as i see anything over the third top it then anything over the new topped nodes then top it immediately.

10. Bitch is really close to my lights sooooo not topping break them cells and give her a bend IMG_20220708_064500_HDR.jpg

Sent from my N1374DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. right, you don't need to hurry anything, but you also don't have time to wait for more nodes on the branches, third on the first and first on all the others. Like I say, I was able to go all the way to 16 on one plant, but 8 is usually perfect. On a photo I could have just also topped the branches at the third to spread it out. But with autos we don't have that much time. They need to be finished topping by day 30 or you will just be removing yield. As for yield, I'd say my tops average 1/2 oz, some way more, some way less.

12. Thanks for the info