SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokexbreak, May 30, 2019.

1. I have a friendly little lizard that’s moved into my tent. I’ve already put her on caterpillar alert since so many of my plants have had caterpillars.

4E3B3543-1FDD-4C80-BE60-5594827479BF.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. What kind of lizard is that?

• Like Like x 2
  3. My plant’s cup got knocked over and I didn’t know. I found a healthy little seedling with a little rootball laying next to the cup. I planted it back and I guess I’ll see tomorrow if she survives. I’m betting she will. I will see tomorrow. I also managed to take a piece of a cotyledon off. Crossing fingers for my WW.

• Like Like x 2

4. It’s just a lizard. We get them in the house a lot. I don’t know if it’s the same lizard, but I’ve had one in there in my past two grows that left when there were no plants in my tent. And she came back on day one of my new plant.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Last of the gelatos down!!
    20210511_093424.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. That’s a beautiful bud! I hope my gelato will look that good. I bet it tastes really good. Do you take samples? I air dry samples as soon as I harvest and continually so I can really appreciate the curing process. It’s amazing how much better things get after two months.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #8667 Foxymel, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Here’s my NL on day 115. I’ve had caterpillars, thrips, and snails, but very small amount, not a big infestations. I used Monterey BT spray.

How does she look? She seems very leafy. First pistils were almost five weeks ago. I figure she has maybe three or four weeks left. I’m probably going to have to take it inside soon to a dark spot to add to dark time. I’m at 13 hours 30 minutes right now. I don’t think I can push it past that.

D5D67862-72E4-4060-8E24-2B5C8974E2A7.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Very nice

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1

9. Thank you! I’ll need to prop the colas up soon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I used to work with CopyCat and SoHigh143. All packs are just bags seed chucks. He says he gets any strain cross them and fill orders. Based on the names he puts on the packs, he gets unverified cuts that will match the name/characteristics (purple or green) . He then would sell these packs to our team which we go by SoHighArmy for a fraction of the price usually about 20-30 per pack or 5 for 100. He has them listed on his website at super high prices 1 for 200-550, this helps seem as if they are super expensive. We then run deals on Instagram to fool people into thinking they are saving money. I just got tired of the lie and feel like I need to come clean about their work ethic. I no longer want to be a part of the SoHighArmy or copy cat genetics. Beware of getting anything labeled copy cat, you’ll just be growing a random bag seed. Also goes by on Strainly team baked dr. greenthumb214

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here’s a screenshot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Forgot to update my ww autos from ilgm. Harvested all 3 different phenos and here are the results. IMG_20210516_073016166_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Have 2 candy kush autos going atm from growers choice on days 92 & 93. Here they are IMG_20210519_062858631_HDR.jpg IMG_20210519_062850499_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Nice! I just started a WW. Are they from three different breeders? WW is one of those strains that have a lot of variation.

• Like Like x 1

15. Wow! I’m very impressed. I think just those pics could be an auto myth buster. What size pot are they in?

• Like Like x 2
  16. All ilgm
    3 gallon

• Like Like x 2
  17. My plant’s buds finally started to bulk out but they’re not sticky anymore. No more white pistils. I looked at trichomes yesterday and they’re in a good ratio of cloudy/amber but I’ve been letting it go because I know how much bulk they can gain in just a few days. But why aren’t they sticky??

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pics?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mine is still chugging along at day 99 putting on mass. Feeding molasses and moab. I'm thinking this is going to be my largest yielding auto. My current best is the 5.8oz ww auto from ilgm followed by a auto cheese from growers choice at just north of 5oz. This one has potential. Still a few days out IMG_20210525_070123923_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210525_070256420.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. Sounds done!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1