SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokexbreak, May 30, 2019.

1. Its in a 4×8 tent now. It was in a 4×4. It's in a 5 gallon fabric pot. I have 3 other autos and 5 photos in there.
    So you say it's flowering huh? If so it's only been like 2-3 days. Today is a little more apparent you think? It's definitely starting to stretch up more. Going to have the 4×4 to itself in a week or so to after I harvest what's in there now. Too bad I don't know the strain because it's a mix pack from crop king seeds.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Much better pic. I'd say she's just started, mine looked like that yesterday, today I have white pistils. Right in time for this strain at 26 days.

That plant is 44 days?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes it's 44 days now and it's apparent it's in flower now. This is my second auto so it kinda threw me off. Here she is this morning looking more like it's supposed to.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  4. How much longer would you say she has?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like you have a ton of fresh new pistils. A couple weeks at least I'd say.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cool that’s what I was hoping!! Do you think she’ll swell up a bit more?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  7. She should! Those new pistils are new calixs forming and swelling. That's what the swell is :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. first homemade auto baby! Fastbuds cross lsd25/gg.. Planted 1 of the beans in my no till bed just to see if it was viable. Its growing in the shade of the canopy so wont yield anything just wanted to see a homemade sprout.. Looks like its going to keep the purple from the lsd. Ended up with 400 of the cross beans so gonna be around for a while.. Shes up front in the middle under the screen 20200708_124304.jpg 20200708_133937.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. Nice looking plants! The more veg time autos have the bigger your plant will be and bigger yields.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Man a lot of stuff happening in here with the autos ,

Glad to see this page still pumping out the knowledge and experiences.

I am still shut down for the remainder of summer ,
    All i have is outdoor

Here's a couple pics of my photoperiod garden
    SFV-OG , Chem-4 , and G13
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Happy Growing

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. #8034 JoshuaE, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Chemdoggin day?? Fighting Magnesium deficiency due to low ph
    20200710_231348.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Day 49 still stretching and flowering at the same time. Still feeding veg nutes. 15944850147602435567742251429212.jpg .

• Like Like x 5
  13. It's a great time to up your Phosphorus.
    Now is when they use it the most( the next couple weeks).

• Like Like x 2
  14. Start feeding phosurus now and she will start to focus on flowering more

• Like Like x 2

15. Why aren’t you feeding flower nutes? It looks really great. Is that an auto?

• Like Like x 2
  16. So, I’ve used a lux meter app but have mostly listened to my plants. Light burn, lights are too close. Stretching they’re too far. I just got a lux meter and I have a couple of questions. First, there’s a pretty big range for suggested lux values for each stage of growth. How can you use the meter narrow it down? For seedlings and early veg, I dim more to adjust lux. Mostly because of my ceiling of 63 inches minus the big heat sinks on the qb96’s. My plants had a growth spurt which caused a little light burn. That’s when I raised my lights as high as they can go. No new light burn so I have the right lux for now.

Cliff notes version of my question: what is the most effective way to use the meter to narrow down best lux? My plants are in the early stages of flowering, just starting to stack.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Already have

• Like Like x 2