saying "high" from charlottetown, pei!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ilovemagic, Aug 5, 2012.

1. hey everyone! I have been smoking for 9 years now:smoke::smoke:, and I have been in charlottetown, pei for 2 years now, and to this point have found nothing good in terms of a dealer or even a good hookup. TBH i havent tried the whole "hey stranger, do ya smoke?" thing, im not into that. im also not into anything public...fear of judgment i guess, plus fear of getting ripped.:devious:

Doez anyone from this forum ever smoke in my city?? if so post here or direct me to a place on these forums where i can find someone closeby who smokes or knows ppl who are willing to sell!! PLZ :wave::wave::wave:

2. I once ended up moving to a town where I knew no one! I went back to school- took some classes at the local 2 year college. Virtually every small college has a "stoner's table" in the cafeteria or student lounge.

Classes like yoga or ceramics have no homework to speak of. And there is a grace period where you can drop a class with no damage to your GPA, if you worry about such things.

Took me all of 2 weeks to find an excellent connection. I am sure that you will be able to do the same. Did I mention that I was in my mid-50s at the time? The sweet young lady who was my connection was a few years younger than my youngest child!

Granny :wave:

3. Just found an eighth of some low grade kush for 35$ cad.