Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saying hello and asking a question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Col Krumpet, Jan 27, 2011.

1. :wave:Hello everyone.:wave:

I've been looking around at different places to be able to talk and learn more about herb for quite some time now and a mate of mine suggested G.C.
    Had a look around for an hour or so just reading posts and seeing how helpful and open with they're knowledge everyone seemed to be so being a novice grower (still growing my very first plants actually) it looks like there are a lot of people that I can learn some great stuff from so I decided to sign up, knowledge is power after all :D

As I mentioned before I'm working on growing my first plants, only two, raised from seed and I was even fortunate for both of them to turn out to be lovely ladies, they even spread they're legs and showed me they were girls this past Christmas Day in fact so that was indeed an awesome Christmas present.
    What I'm wanting to ask is, the lower branches of my plants are fairly scrawny compared to the higher branches and are producing very few hairs or at least no where near the size of the other buds on higher branches. I knew this would happen so that's not a surprise at all but what I am wanting to know is would it be safe to remove them so the plant can use the energy needed to just keep the low branches alive and divert it to the larger buds or would that harm the plants?
    They only have about 4 1/2 weeks to go before I'm gonna be thinking about harvesting them so leaving them isn't a big deal but at the same time its something that I would like to know of for no other reason than for future reference.

Thanks in advance, I'm sure there are going to be lots more questions from me in the future.

2. hey :smoke: welcome to gc im new also :) just a tip i think you might get more answers for this in the "growing" sections further down on the boards.

3. Ah, makes sense. Thank you :D