Saying Goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by iPwnF00lz, Feb 12, 2010.

1. What's with how we say goodbye these days? :confused: (youthful people)

I hate it when people say "alright" as their last word to depart from you.

I atleast say "alright man well I'll catch you later then" or "later man" or even "see ya".
    Anyone else get irritated by people when they say "alright" as goodbye? It comes off as rude or like they are trying to act too cool to even say later.

... or is it just me?

2. Until now I never knew they were saying "goodbye". I was just thinking, "Well fuck you to, dick".

3. The worst is when my W.A.S.P. friends go "CIAO".

4. Well they aren't saying "bye" persae, it would be our bye, but whoever says it means it as I think I'm too cool to say bye to you so heres this word.

What's wrong with saying bye in Italian?

5. does it really matter.. really?

6. This is an internet forum, nothing we talk about matters...

7. i meant its not a big deal how someone says bye, at least there saying something

8. Respect man, respect.

9. With anyone who's important to me, I try to give a hug (even guy friends that are close), or at least shake hands. Hell, my best friend's in-laws are Puerto Rican, and I get a little besito from all of the females, and I'm just a friend of the family. Other people, or aquantainces, I say usually say 'Take care' or at the very least 'see ya' and a short wave.

10. I'm used to it, cuz it's all people say around here. I always say "be easy cuzzo" or at least "later" just because I think it's real rude to just end a conversation/meet up with "alright"