1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Saying Goodbye

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by WookiesAreCool, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Well, after my run in with the police...... which i will explain... On wednesday we were drinking, and my friends watched a saket video, and decided we needed to skate. keep in mind we are extremely drunk. So J, decides to yell at some houses, i guess to a friend, but the cops were called, we were taken down to the station, and let go. I was very lucky because my friends made me smoke the last howl i wanted to save so i didnt have any bud on me, which saved us from criminal charges. So after being picked up by my parents since i was intoxicated. I now decided to quit smoking and drinking, after realizing where it was taking my life. so thank you for a great 8 months, and i wish all of you a happy life and a better tomorrow

peace, forever

jeff

2. I bid thee a fair adieu. The beauty of drugs cannot be found by all - and that's nothing to be ashamed of.
    I have a feeling that you'll be going on a...hiatus. Herb will find its' way back home to you someday in the future.

By the way, Jeff: Nice haircut hahaha.

3. good luck with hat you choose!! youll never be a stranger here! so dont be! cause its not possible!! so dont even worry about it! ok!? :D

4. just because your not smoking anymore doesnt mean you have to leave
    but if you do leave forever, have a nice life

5. ahh youll be back.

6. '

yeah you dont have to leave us. but if you really want to leave i wish you luck on your new found love of.....not doing drugs......

7. agreed

8. I'm gonna have to agree with the two above me. You're coming back.

9. in moderation, my son, in moderation should all things be enjoyed.

take some time off, get your perspective back, remember this is for fun. take your time.

bud is good when used properly. we'll be seeing you :) good luck on your journey.

10. Peace dude it is all about chioces just be happy with yours.to smoke weed is like reading a book each time there is a differant ending.

11. Wow giving up smoking and drinking? Thats pretty radical dude you think you can quit forever??? or are you going to like cut down on the drinking and maybe smoke a little here and there?

12. even if he only drank on his bday or smoked weed with long lost friends he cant be considered "a smoker" or a drinker

13. peace out man

14. If you are a college man, I must say I am quite disappointed. To drink and to smoke is our way of life. If we come out passing, all the better. Close calls are just good eye-openers that should show you to be careful, but you don't have to all-out quit. Good luck either way.

15. peace and much love to you.... you will be back..... or my name aint eeasy rider......

16. i beleive what u guys think to....it will last a month tops....but i highly doubt that.

Peace, be safe, much love! PLOWWWWW

Grasscity Deals Near You