Saying Goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Dec 24, 2006.

1. My ex-girlfriend, who I'm still horribly in love with, wants me out of her life for good. I'm getting ready to head over and say goodbye, and I'm a wreck. This is the first girl I've had strong feelings for, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to drink or smoke to deal with it. Any other ways of getting past this?

2. its over homie, if she dont want anythin to do with you, theres little you can do ...seems like its time to move on n start a new chapter man... "whats right is right Jimmy"...

3. I know, I've given it to that fact. I just can't seem to get over her.

4. Damn dude... what'd you do to make her so hostile?

5. Hey,

The only thing that seems to really heal anything is time. It's of the essence, I suppose.

6. You shouldnt feel bad.Obviously she wasnt the right girl,so just remember that the right one has still to come.That alone should be enough to make you happy.
    thats how i see it everytime someone breaks up with me,its a bitch, but after time youll be able to let go no matter what.

7. You know, I can relate to this.

The last couple days i've been having these dreams about your classic "girl that got away".

It's tough having to walk away from something that under different circumstances would have been amazing.

*shrug* but there is really no sense in it. just another hurdle in life that you have to overcome and keep going.

don't know what to tell you, bro. the cliche "time haves all wounds" best fits. It's all uphill from here.

EDIT: what I meant to say and didn't (woes of writing responses stoned out of your mind), is that in these situations, all you can strive to do is be great-full for the good times, the good experiences, and how being close to this person allowed you to evolve and grow as an individual.

8. I went through the worst breakup of my life this summer. I had finally found a girl I would have been content to spend the rest of my life with. One day I guess she woke up, decided she didn't love me anymore, and changed into a different person. Its been months now and theres not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. The best thing you can do is to just get rid of any and everything that reminds you of her. Delete her number, throw away all the things that remind you of her, delete or destroy pictures all that good stuff. If you don't get rid of those things, you'll just feel more pain every time you see them. I know I do. :eek:

9. What he said.

10. Also, take some time to think about everything you want to say and write it down. Nothing is worse than saying goodbye, and thinking of more things to say, and having the girl want nothing to do with you, like what happened to me. It just left me feeling that things were unfinished or unsaid. Good luck man, I was a fucking blubbering mess of a man for a whole month after that breakup.