Saying goodbye to my Luke Wilson 10/5...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by shitloaf, Jun 2, 2010.

1. due to financial troubles I have to sell the best piece I have ever had, my Luke Wilson Mini Series, from the first run that luke made.

I thought I would smoke a last bowl of chronic w/ some blonde hash before deep cleaning it
    [ame=http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/shitloaf/?action=view&current=P5290179.flv][​IMG][/ame]

sending her off to the (extremely lucky) new owner.

All clean: [​IMG]

2. all stuck up wit yer shit. it looks nice nothing incredible..

3. dude, it's sad but this is how it works haha. someday maybe it will come back to you. nice piece though.

and to the dude above me, go elsewhere.

4. I will give her a nice new home, does she have a name?

5. How was he being stuck up at all? He never once bragged about it, -rep for being unnecessarily rude.

And sorry to hear about having to give it away man, I know whatcha mean when you have to get rid of a piece that you really like :|

6. Where did you wind up selling it?

7. to a fellow blade on GC

8. haha i gave him a -rep too!

such a clean and functional piece!

and who said potheads don't contribute to the community?!?!?!

9. never had a name, you get to give her the first name

10. [​IMG]

all boxed up

11. I am truly sorry for your lost, letting go of anything which has sentimental and original value. You will find something you love again though, so keep looking forward to then.

12. Don't fret homie, you'll make bank soon enough and end up with something nicer for sure . Yaaaa

13. Hey man, I'm selling my Toro as well. Remember the thread where you introduced your LW? I had just purchased the Toro at that time, lol thought it was kind of ironic.

Sorry that she has to go, but you'll be flush in no time brada!

• Like Like x 1