Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

saying goodbye, joint question though

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I have court coming up and most likely will be placed on probation. Its the last of my weed its about a gram... I took a T break prior to this just to make sure it was special rofl (sucha loser) ... my question is how many joints could I roll up with the gram? I have double wides but I plan on trimmin the paper because its way too wide I just dont know how many I'd get not usually a joint guy

2. Well my joints are usually atleast .9 or so

3. jesus christ lol

4. sorry about the court thing bro. good luck

5. Roll 2 thin ones. you'll be high most of the day, especially if you T-breaked

6. Id say make a gravity bong if you want it to be special

7. Good luck in court. I believe the universally accepted minimum for a joint is .3 grams. So you have three options... one 1 gram joint, two .5 joints, or three .3 joints.

8. i might need to take up that gravity bong Idea. because I fucking love gravity bongs

9. thanks guys, hopefully I dont get much I hired an expensive ass lawyer

10. Dude no! Joints and you'll be high all day. Gravity bong will get you fucked up for a few hours but cmon now

11. Joints under .5 are pointless. Might as well make a gravity bong or smoke from
    a bowl.

12. i broke my bong slide, only reason I went out and bought papers. i'm insanely good at rolling joints though because some fag in my college always wanted me to roll fags for him

13. if you have 1gram then i say either roll a nice 1gramer or roll two .5 joints. but since you just took a tbreak id say roll a .5 and smoke it to the face, trust me you will get stoned

14. #15 Tha Come Up, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What!?!!?! My jz burn soooo slow bro.

15. What do you do with your jz? lol

16. Haha i smoke em .

17. You can roll a nice medium sized blunt with .5 go bonanzas

18. Any less than .5 is pretty stupid, my blunts are usually always .5

19. .6 joint .4 bowl :smoke: