Say your thanks to the blades who have impacted you in a positive way

Discussion in 'General' started by *guest, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Well, I was going to make this another appreciation thread. But why have an appreciation thread for just one person when we can make one where everyone can share their appreciation of each other?

A specific person on my mind right now is AK Infinity, who has given amazingly good advice to so many people on these forums. I've never seen anything but complete respect and genuine caring from AK, his posts are always filled with good vibes, and for that I am appreciative. :smoke:

I will definitely come back and add more later as more people come to mind, because there are many upon many of you here who have impacted me in a positive way.

So go ahead GC, say your thanks to the people who have had a positive effect on you here at GrassCity. :smoking:

2. A specific person on my mind right now is you, Junkiedays. Your always a calming voice, never a bad thing to say about a fellow blade, and always willing to help a fellow blade, Thanks!

PS, Thanks for the custom sig!

3. Cool thread.. I'll edit this post when I think of something worth of putting down.

Okay, on top of my stoned mind now I will say that Heinous Anus's posts and threads are always chill and respectful.. And when you see that the thread creator is Heinous Anus you KNOW it's going to be a good one :p
    I guess I'll post more in a bit,
    and I'd also say that stoned budda helped me out a bit when I realized how offensive I sound sometimes ;P

*smacks hand against forehead*
    bkadoctaj brought many words of wisdom and always made sense in the S&P forum... as well as digit.

Also someone i've payed attention too: Durchii... all his posts I agree 100% and his pictures are amazing. He can make the simplest scene the most magnificent.

4. Definitly AK as well for me, for the same reasons you listed.

But mainly Heinus Anus, easily. Without his advice to travel after I got kicked out of college, god who knows where I'd be. I certainly wouldn't have found my way into UMaine thats for sure. For that, I owe him immensly.

5. digit, just for the fact that his posts always make me think

6. smokentoke

yea..this guy stands up for what he believes in, i respect that.

we share similar values, yet are tottally different people. Hes also a future dad, and I can defintely relate. Just goes to show Men who are different can get along once understanding happens.

But really, this whole place, is great, and so many members who make this place a haven sometimes to come to.

7. Yeah, I've said this before: I've been to many forums on the internet. Hundreds, probably.. and Grasscity is the best forum I've ever been too. Everyone is extremely nice, I was VERY surprised when I first came to these forums. Everybody was so chill and there were topics about Ball Pits (lol), Citrus Fruits and bragging about a high score in bowling.. wonderful place.

Guess it's because we all smoke marijuana. :smoking::hello:

8. I guess I'll have to mention the people who I've had the most meaningful impact on me personally... although I know it means leaving a lot of great Grasscitizens out. :) But believe me, if you've ever posted on this forum, I appreciate your decision to take the time to place your personal thoughts out there for everyone else to consider and grow from. :)

Special thanks to Digit, LoserKid420, HighGrowMan, scoobydooby67, MelT, AK Infinity, CosmicSerpent, SmokinScientist, JesusC, Arnack, mrblonde77... and my infinite thanks to everyone else. :)

By the way, for anyone interested in chatting about whatever (although my favorite topics are spiritual, philosophical, historical, and scientific-mathematical), feel free to PM me anytime. :) I'm always down to talk.

9. Ars Moriendi and TokinBlue have aaaaaaaalways been a delight to talk to. I love them so much.

AK has some great and mature threads. Scooby's funny. And, gosh..what's his name? He was Canadian and talked about doing acid and telling someone about how he rescued a walrus by grabbing it by it's tail and throwing it back into the water..hmm..

10. IGotTheCottons, always spreading the good vibes and the good information. :smoking:

11. Heinous anus has directly contributed to my decision to work on an organic farm last year. I liked it so much, I'm doing it again this year. So thanks for inspiring me to seek out the alternatives in life :)

12. I like Blaze it Up 420 for his persistent optimism even through bad situations.

And Miss Junkiedays, for spreading the vibes, a great example is this thread.

Here's a beer and a fat blunt for everyone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. scoobydooby67 and DirtyPete, who's posts have made me literally ":laughing:" on many occasions. ;)

14. Whoa I have no idea where to begin except with you Junkiedays, thank you for your intellect and quick wit. Your posts are always putting a smile on my face. :) See what I mean?

ReformMaryJaneLaws, Digit, MelT, bkadoctaj, IGotTheCottons, Zylark - your dedication to science is truly admirable, Shalom Salaam, Pink Oddity - you're just so damn pink, TokinBlue - you're really dedicated bro and I dig that about you, CosmicSerpent, JesusC, Highbinder - love your quotes yo, and Hempress - your sensitivity is very endearing.

It's early in the AM and I'm getting blazed as blue thunder. I'll be back with more.

Till then, stay forever green.

15. I definitely gotta mention SnT, because he was one of the first people I befriended when I joined up a year and a half ish ago. SnT is the kinda guy who's always got your back, so I've always got his too. :smoke:

16. AK you really do tell some great stories in some of your posts, your writing can be very addicting.

Zylark and JesusC i respect your posts/opinion and you both try and stay level-headed in the S&P forums

Amsterdamage youve provided me with so much information thru your posts and furthermore your commitment to legalization is awesome

And i might as well add that the overt sexual humor of chicken can make my stomach hurt from laughing too hard

17. Haha, oh yes.

Chicken, is most definitely a character, that's for sure. But ya just can't help but :love: him. Or at the very least... :poke:him.

;)

18. Great thread idea.
    I would have to give a big thanks to Vato|oco.
    He is the person who originally introduced me to this site a few years ago. Although he doesnt come around anymore, his posts and sticky still provide information.
    He taught me a lot of what I know.

19. my fax__ zylark---- a.k. infinity--- tokin blue---palmer eldritch-- for thier mature straight forward logic,

smknvtech--dierwolf-- t.bug -- '' SIDIOUS''-- for thier vast knoweldge and helping me when i was starting my first grow. without them my gallery photos wouldnt be so healthy.

HEINOUS ANUS--- for being on the same sanity level i am.

BUBBLEFUNKER--- just one badass lady.

SHAKE MY TREES :: A MISSED female BLADE, rest in peace sweety.

smokentoke420 ;; teaches me how to be more ''gangster''

stonerchick420:: explains to me the drama. of a young lady

SMOKInJOE68;; spent christmas 2 years ago with this blade at my house. hope he's doing good.

junkiedays " <> <------- lots of love and good spirits for ya.

..http://[​IMG]

..http://[​IMG]

.http://[​IMG]

20. I'd like to thank DirtyPete, whenever I'm horny I know he's good for a handjob.