Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Say YES-> MI

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cassinihuugens, Sep 22, 2008.

1. NEWS:

Michigan is up in this election, nov. 4th, to become the 13th medical marijuana state. its proposition 1- vote YES on it

the law is that a patient can have 2.5 ounces on them and 12 plants in an inclosed growing area

spread the word =)

www .medicalmarijuanaeducation. com

www. stoparrestingpatients. org

2. that would be sick ass hell.

3. The more States on board, the easier it becomes for more States to pass legislation.
    :hello:

4. Its looking good for mass hopefully the same for michigan. I read somewhere on NORML that 72 percent are voting yes to decriminalize here. Good luck MI

5. Woah man, good thing i read this. I can still make it to vote =D

I had heard about the proposition but hadn't read up on it.

6. I'm really hoping. Thank you so much for much posting this so I can become apart of it. :wave:

7. I have just one small question...........

Are you registered yet?

Granny

8. I registered to vote today :hello: