say what you want about me and crack

Discussion in 'General' started by el-producto, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok yea i know i said i aint down with crack and i aint....not really. i hit up mexico earlier and got a few grams of yayo for 20 and brought it back. me and a few friends are snortin away when my homeboy asks about crack (my homeboys house were at has a 40 year old somethin crack addict roommate who pays the rent and i guess this fucker got my boy curious or some shit)....i tell him he better not be fuckin around with this shit after this and cook some up for him. we smoke a few little rocks cause i aint gonna let him do it by himself like that and thats that. start seein who wants some and some people end up at my homeboys house....someone mentions tryin smokin it (the roommate was with us, tellin us about when crack first came around) and i think fuck it, a rock aint gonna kill me and i can sell these fuckers some after they hit it and want more. i bust out the spoon, bakin soda and water and cook up 2 fat rocks for whoever cause im nice like that....nah cause these fools never tried it and i know how it is the first time. ok so you gotta show someone how to smoke crack or else youre just wastin it....i say fuck it and take a nice blast, yea fuck snortin right now, i take 1 more blast. alright im straight now, they all hit it and say they want more....nah it dont work like that, i give you 1 sample like at the grocery stores. you buy after that...i ended up rockin up about 2 grams for them and sold it for 120. everyone got fucked up....crack pipe goin around the whole time, 2 peach white owls, me and my homeboys snortin my leftover powder....i could of made more paper but i said fuck it....i dont feel like holdin onto some rocks tryin to get rid of it, id just end up smokin it all ya feel me. ok no crack smokin for a few months now ;) maybe . quit smokin crack my nigga, its to be sold - project pat

2. just keep slangin dont smoke it it just leads to bangin

3. good story, got nout else to say just good story..

4. I was kinda confused but at the end it all came togeather. Keep sellin man jstu be careful you dont want to get caught sellin that shit.

5. thanks for not callin me a crackhead or whatever. fireitup i dont plan on becomin a crack addict, chill with that shit. i didnt plan on cookin any of it up until someone asked

6. Thank you mr. preacher. We don\'t want your bull shit! Go else where.

7. selling crack sounds wiser than smoking it but at least you had a good time.

8. mr. ice cream man

yea, i\'ve never smoked crack b4 and dont plan too
    however slangin rocks on the 9 is a diff story
    thats how some get by

9. haha wow i got like a really crappy high, n i ate to much food, haha then i heard u talk about taking multiple hits of crack n it made me sick as hell, haha cuz the las time i smoked da shit i got real sick n puked cuz it hit me hella hard haha, and i felt sick all day after that to, sucked

haha but no offense to ur post or nuttin, haha i\'m jus statin personal facts not opinions

10. nice way to make some quick dough. i fucked around with that stuff for like 3 weeks, it was fun, but a little to involved

11. i personally wont ever do crack.. coke is enough for me.. as long as you dont turn into an addict, i don\'t consider it bad

12. after re-reading it, i just realized. you\'re a damn cool dude

13. Alot of people smoke crack and are normal citizens and shit. Cocaine was and still is a big drug. And so of course poor people will normally go to rocks becuase its cheaper. But shit man a few of my cousins smoke crack, Still got to love them, They still my family. Im sure they do thier dirt, But you dont do that to family so its all good..

My neighbor is a crack addict. Gets paid 400 dollars on the third of every month and heads out to crack ridge gets some whores and gets 400 in rocks and gets these whores and himself cracked out all night while he does some shit to them... Thats what you dont want to become...

My advice is stay away from the crack homie. Ive been offered and turned it down. Been offered freebase and turned it down. But powder i like, But got to use it recreationally unlike my weed and booze habits lol.

14. yeah, but selling it can be just as bad. i wouldn\'t be able to sleep at night if i made money off of desperate crackheads who craved my product. but to each his own i guess.

15. No talk of dealing on the boards guys. It\'s in the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.