Say something nice

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know your looking at this like WTF but yes I have balls the size of Grapefruits:) so basically i want you to post something nice or positive about another race,nothing but good vibes ober here dude.:D

And the sad thing about it is we hardly know each other so this might be the most difficult task yet.

I like Caucasians for the creation of the Hamborger HMMMM Yummy:yummy:

Indians are very nice both red dot and feather(even though I never me a NA)

Italians are the kings of Pasta if it has sauce and cheese you cant beat them

Please try to be nice blades none of that BS(sorry If I offened any one with the red dot and feather comment):cool:

2. Despite your good intentions, I felt I just had to say something. Saying something nice about another race that applies only to that race, in my opinion is just as ignorant as saying something bad about another race. You are still making generalizations about people in either case,and foolish ones at that. There is no possible you can justify judging a race based on an act or decision made by an individual of that race, or even a group of people comprised of that race.
    People are people and all races are, essentially no different from one another besides physical appearances and stereotypes that are made and encouraged by certain individuals. All races are equal in any quality that can be used to describe an individual\'s mind, personality, and intellect.
    Not trying to incite controversy(quite the contrary, in fact), just trying to douse the flame of ignorance.

peace.

3. Oh, hey, wait, did you just finish watching The Office? :p

4. Race,Nationality same thing dude I mean i dont see the big deal why do people hold there toungues so much. I admit I started this thread to start contreversy but in a good way,But when it down to it you dont have to participate cause God gave you free will.Thats all

And junkiedays no I didnt watch OfficeSpace, seen south Park though it was terrible two thumbs down.:mad:

5. Oh. Weird. This thread reminds me of The Office episode I just watched. lol

6. Race and nationality are not the same thing. Actually, I think people are too uptight about race, tec, these days, as well, didn\'t mean to come off as that. I think people should feel comfortable stating things about other races, I just think there is really nothing TO state when it comes to bad/good things about races because like I said before, -aaaah, forget it, go on with your silly thread.:rolleyes:

7. Yeah I feel what your saying and I totally understand...And I predict this will be the last post on this thread...THERES NO HOPE FOR AMERICA ...

8. I hope that everyone who posts in this thread has a nice day tomorrow! Goodnight yall

9. +Rep for trying dude:wave:

10. AMERICA IS FUCKED! there ya are skill, its what i truly believe. and good thread. who evers been around a while knows that im all about the positive vibes to everyone. peace, love and keep em packed and rolled.

11. i dont think america is fucked, it doesn\'t take much to do a little something nice for someone, just when ever the opportunity arrises go for it, acouple years ago there i was on my way to work and there was a homeless guy sitting on the curb right when i was getting into town, so i turned around went back to my house made a sandwhich quick, grabbed an apple and a coke and brought it back to him, i was late for work since i live in the country but i didnt care, the guy looked hungry

12. I just want to let everyone know I appreciate every single one of you and this forum is better because you are all here.

13. Fuck the jews!!!!!!!

Wait, this isn\'t about religion?

Oh, well then Fuck THe Jews!!!

14. I apoligize, I really hav enothing against the jews.

Only those damn zionist pigs.

Wiat.

Long live Israel.

I apologize, it\'s the aolcoyhol speaking.

15. You are a moron, man. There is no excuse. If you act like this because of \"aolcoyhol\" then you should stop drinking and maybe try growing up some.

Cheers. :)
    --
    I guess I haven\'t said anything nice yet so,
    I hope every good hearted blade has a great day tomorrow.

16. Can\'t take a religious joke eh? Just because the jews have been persecuted for thousands of years doesn\'t mean I can\'t say fuck em.

I have plenty of jewish friends BTW.

So fuck the jews, and fuck Jesus too.

Have a nice day. <-- That\'s my nice thing.

17. rock on brotha

sike!

18. your a crazy mother fucker hahaaha but that was funny as shit, oh yeah this thread really changed around

19. I like Americans for their ability to make everyone else look skinny.

Just keeping your extremely stereotypical \'flow\' going.

20. You going to attack me with your army of moose and bears? Huh tough guy!?!?

:D :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.