Say something MEAN about the person above you thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by d4rkw0lf2k7, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you sir shalt now'th thou be dubbed senior poopy pants.

2. You are a fat loser and you have body odor.

3. You're a cop

4. You're a flamer, who works for the UN and you were born in 92, which makes you a kid too. So yeah. Pretty mean stuff there.

5. He fucking sucks.

6. You flamed yourself you suck at this game. Atleast you agree with me though

7. you watch hentai

8. I hope you drown in a sea of AIDS, you think you smoke marijuana, HAH!

You MONSTER!

9. You mustve been born on a highway...since thats where most accidents happen

10. youre a buttttt!

11. Molly your name is from the 1800s.

12. ^so original on that insult

13. Roger I hate you and I hope everyone you know dies in a horrible accident, right when they're supposed to be showing up for xmas dinner. And I hope you have to eat alone, crying.

14. i hope you give birth to a giant larvae one day if your female

15. I'm not, but I can't tell if you are w/ that androgenous name. Aaron? You're the one who might be a female. My name is MR goodsmoke.

16. Obamas shit is hotter then you

17. his avatar is a dog's ass cuz he literally is dog shit

ninja'd by some fag

18. POT HEAD!!! :laughing:

aw who am i kidding i cant be mean to a fellow blade unless they deserve it.:p

19. Homophobe. Also you see like my grandma. That's a horse's ass thank you very much!

Shit also ninja'd by some other fag.

20. i hope you get into a poor financial situation forcing you to work on a kids tv show and you get a call telling you that all your family and friends have been murdered and you have to continue the show smiling and laughing at puppets and telling child friendly jokes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.