Say something MEAN about the person above you thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by d4rkw0lf2k7, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 d4rkw0lf2k7, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    here something for yall

Space Shanty

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YOU GUYS.

That's right. Let's get a UNfriendly stoner thread going about our fellow blades. This is how it works.. you say something MEAN about the person above you and it keeps going on and on and on...

I'd start but.. D: [​IMG]

2. You molest babies.

3. Your penis is wider than it is long.

4. The dude always cruises the strip on the weekend in his piece of crap car.... The strip is a 'no cruise' area, DUH!!.....always gets a ticket, too

[​IMG]

:)

5. I cant say anything mean about this guy.. I mean read his posts, he spreads positive vibes and ends every post with a smiley face. I guess I could say that smiley face is rather.... shallow and pedantic

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"Hypnocrite"']

I cant say anything mean about this guy.. I mean read his posts, he spreads positive vibes and ends every post with a smiley face. I guess I could say that smiley face is rather.... shallow and pedantic

[/quote]

He's an assclown who sucks the toes of furrys all while raping an aids infested child

7. He's the devil

8. You smell like poo

9. westtex is a horrible horrible person...just look at recent posts! hahahahaha plus he also molests babies...

10. O I so ninja'd your slow posting ass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. This is going to end worse than a 9/11 thread

12. Maybe but it'll ne fun while it last you wanna be mod

13. Boner biter

14. well where do i start with this lump of discharge , thats right i called you a lump of high viscosity discharge chock full o bacteria and infection

15. His life motto is "old enough to pee, good enough for me" and his hero is jerry sandusky

16. [quote name='"aaron12321"']well where do i start with this lump of discharge , thats right i called you a lump of high viscosity discharge chock full o bacteria and infection[/quote]

I'm reporting you for name calling :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.