Say "Me" If you have ever been called "crazy"

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Ariheartfeet, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I loved this part, it’s like you were saying “hi there!” “Right here” It’s a beautiful way to say “hello” “me” and to me it seems like you have class, elegant by nature.. so why not focusing more on your goodies instead?
    I can not recommend more Meditation, weed and meditation and music and a small mirror are good start: use the mirror to look into your eyes and find your Internal God, your Internal pureness, if you trust in your own eyes then someone else could too, don’t you think?
    Remember we only criticize when we are hurt, and we all are always hurt by some reason.. so be tolerant with yourself first, the world will follow after.
    Good luck, love and piece my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. You remind me of my old Taekwondo instructor. And for me, that's a HUGE compliment. Thank you so much :). That put a huge smile on my face

• Like Like x 1
  3. :) yeah it feels like a huge compliment, :) you also put a deep smile on mine :) and that remind me of sifu Shi Yan Ming, I love shaolin kung fu, sifu is the best, If you are close to NY you have to meet him, is like he can see through your soul and teach you to be healthy..super hard training though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum