Say it ain't so... MALES!!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by m1ndeater, Nov 28, 2006.

1. So, I am about 5 days into flowering and I get a pleasant surprise... nice little pod shaped thingies growing out off all my plants. Now this is my first grow so I want to be 100% sure these are males before I slaughter them.

I took 2 closup pictures. I am fairly sure they are males, not even hermies.. just plain old males =(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any comments/advice is welcome.

thanks

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Guys through and through. Sorry

3. you got yourself a dude man, sorry and good luck with any females you got..

4. turns out the "mother" i was using was actually a fucking crossdresser

5. what, you got a male from a clone...i dont' think that has ever happened before..

EDIT: so that means you got a whole crop of dudes then?, that sucks man, good luck for sure with that one,

6. I'm gutted for you man!

7. thats not a plesant surprise at all.... better luck next time around.
    I would put it outside somwhere and let it go.

8. GREAT pics though for helping identify males! Im sure they will be very helpful in the future to a lot of new growers. Make sure you dont remove them from whatever is hosting them.

9. What kind of camera do you have?

10. sorry to read you got all males dewd.

+rep for those pics though! what camera is it?

11. Don't do this, if there is some guy down the street where you planted the male growing an outdoor grow, he can fertilize an entire field of chicks. Make hash or destroy him.