Say I were to drastically change my lighting sched...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ixBeachbumxi, Nov 26, 2010.

1. So currently the plants are flowering but due to heat issues (from the woodstove running) i want to change it from going on at 2 pm and off at 2am, to on at 2am and off at 2pm.

If I were to have it be on for 24 hrs with light (from switching the timer at the right time) would it be ill advised?

2. You can and should put the plant's schedule on a cycle that makes sense for you and/or that optimizes conditions.

To adjust when in flower, you should either lengthen dark or shorten light, never lengthen light. In your case I suggest going 24 hours dark at 2am then start 12 hours light at 2am the next day.

In veg it's just the opposite -- lengthen light or shorten dark, never lengthen dark.

3. good sir, you are the shit. thanks and will do. If i could bug you just once more, one of the plants isnt budding well but it is a definite female...what can I do? It is plenty healthy and bushy but just not that many bud sites and the ones that are are quite small.

4. you can change the lighting schedule how ever you want and your plants will be fine just make sure you only do it once or as little as possible...

5. How long have they been in flowerin how long since u switched the light cycle and how long since they showed hairs? I always count flowering time from when it shows hairs

6. Just hang in there...