Say hi to my baby girl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kirtap, Feb 18, 2013.

1. My first grow. Northern lights autoflower. Roots organic soil. PC grow.

Last water was on the 15th + 1/4 strength cal/mag and she was first germed in a rockwool cube on Jan 28th. Which makes this week 3.

Let me know what you guys think on growth/progress. When I should start adding the rest of her nutes (General organics line) and an suggestions on when and how I should start LST'ing her since I have a smart pot (how to anchor the lines to the pot).
    Thanks! :D

Attached Files:

2. She's a beauty

3. Where you get your seed?

4. Thanks Xcuz I'm pretty proud of how shes doing considering she almost died on me when she initially sprouted.

I got my seeds from nirvana. Shipping was fast and discreet, no complaints.

5. Anyone on here with experience have any input?

6. #6 WaxPayne, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    It's week 3 of veg so you can start adding small amounts. (2-3/ml per gallon of Grow) right now . Feed her once and see if you get more growth. Water her once , wait and then feed again accordingly. Depends on how big you want her in order to start flowering. Or is this your mother plant you plan to clone from?

Edit: anchoring to a smart pot is as easy as using fish hooks and fishing line, feed the hooks through the pot then tie the other end to the plant at the desired length . Or you could cut small holes and use a piece of string and tue them around those holes but she's definitely not ready for LST yet . I prefer to use string and the poles in my tent when training . Hope this helps :)

7. Awesome man thanks! She's due for a watering today so Ill feed her at 1/4 strength and go from there. I'll wait to LST until I see more nodes. Thanks for the help! :)