Say anything

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 16, 2002.

1. OH GOD NO!!!

you DONT ASK about the ice cream man anymore!!......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2. i am not jelous... but you said you don't give head...

3. Your right, I don't like to suck dick, but if you look back we were talking about biting so I said I would make an exception

SNATCH ;)

4. lol yeah..SNATCH!..lol...hehe snatch

mystery moogle...why..why...why...why..

you just HAD to bring up the one topic we were all sworn to never bring up..(its in the terms of service...line 542 section 32A "I will not discuss anything pertaining to the avatar used by member 276 "NuBBiN"...If I violate this rule, I hereby give up my rights as a member of the city...and must succesfully hit a home run after doing 300 spins around the plate during my very FIRST attempt...or else I will be severely beaten with a baseball bat made of ice"....

its all in the terms of agreement moogle..sorry....but you lose....i hope you like baseball

5. Duh, I can't believe you didn't know that

I think snatch is my new favorite word ever since we were at the skate park and my friend was wearing a shirt that said "Snatch the best stuff on earth" and this little boy read it out loud and was like "what's snatch?" At this point being thorougly toasted, I laughed my ass off and the kid with the shirt just skated away because he didn't want to tell the little boy. But, the boy was persistant and turned to my friend nick and was like "excuse me sir, what's snatch?" I could not stop laughing. After that he figured it out and was like " Is it a vagina?" which made me laugh even harder and then he had to fuck with me and was like "Can you say vagina? come on va gin a" then he wasw like "cool, now I can go home and tell my mom I learned a new word at the skatepark" It was quite possibly the funniest thing that's ever happened to me there.

6. i like pink pudding hole of love, out of all the names for it :D

7. Bearded clam is up there on my list too because it's just so damn hilarious.

8. wet catchers mitt

9. I DID know about it. I just had to make the joke just one time before I died. Nubby knows I love him. :D

10. HOOTY HOOTY HOOTY

11. Forgive me yet Nubbin? Please. I'm begging for your forgiveness. :(

12. i dont know....ill have to think about it whilst smoking more drugs

13. dammit you people haha does anyone say the word people like pee-o-pell-lee when they spell it? i do haha i am so stoned

14. DONT SHAVE YOUR BALLS!!

cuz that shit itches.....