Say anything

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 16, 2002.

1. what was?...her saying weiner?..or the weiner itself? (I hope its one of those cheese filled weiners that my mom used to buy me at the store!)

2. Now there's a frood that really knows where his towel is.
    I'm against underaged thinking.
    Ain't nothing like real hip-hop!
    It's 3,030, it's time for y'all to meet Deltron 0, and Automator.
    Kefka: "Bwahaha!"
    Move upside and let the man go through.
    Doki Doki Penguin Land!
    Zip Boom Bust.
    "New Hampshire is nothing but a bunch of half-ass freedom fighters." - My friend talking about the New Hampshire state quarter.
    If I ever own a head shop I'm gonna call it 'The Pot-o-mat'.

The most important thing is listening to the recording of the music, it helps them get a... musical sense. That's the point...
    ...of the fast progress.

3. I was traumatized when I was really little and know i'm scared to eat those because I burned the shit out of my mouth and tounge when I bit into it and the boiling hot cheese squirted out everywhere. It was like melted plastic to, it just stuck there and burned. It was fucking heinous (sp?).

4. Actually, no. It's not a cheese filled one. :( It's a raspberry jelley filled one. :p

5. but now a days your used to biting down on weiners and having them squirt at you right girlie?

6. lol

Hey everyone i think i'm going to build my truck into a show truck over the next few years, i'll post pics through the progress

7. *initial response*.....what the fuck is overgrowray talkin about now
    *realizes that the thread is called "SAY ANYTHING"*.....well..dont i feel like a dumbass now.....lmao

id like to see those tho.

8. ~~beegidy booooo boop boop bwee bo... boo boop biggidy bweee......

9. I usually don't have to bite down Nubbin, but if that's what you want it can be arranged *lol*

10. hsahaha those people were soo mean!! It made me angry!!

pot-o-mat? nahh that sucks cal it "the bakery" whaen ur high and ur taliking u forget what ur teana type

kefka is cool! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    I was the first one to thinka that too! wwwwwwwwwwww

peter tosh is
    cool
    this thread is cool too

11. What Nubby... You want me to? :p

12. i truly like eating chicken.......and stabbing bunnies.

13. wow. this is say anything so HERE IT IS.

I go on another binge for three?/ days and come back to see "blades gone bad" i dont want to think that this guy (newbiesomethingornother) as a blade considering what ive read..but damn.

so my conclusion...

the world does go on when I think my brain has stopped.

eck gak..say anything. that thread was closed. not to bring up bad memories of the way that yahooka is (lalalala, lil musical notes dance around my head lalalala) eh anyway what was i sauing?

14. this is a g (as in gee, im getting loopy)
    this is a q (as in white ball in pool)

when itypr them they look the same..so when im done and post, how dothey look? lets find out

15. conclusion: no more playign pool shots4ballss

16. @Sensi... Man, you are confusing the FUCK out of me... But, lately that hasn't been too much of a daunting task. :D

17. SHE'S LYIN TO YA NUBBIN!

18. are you jelous snatch?

19. hehe..snatch..hehe that made me giggle like a schoolboy

20. One thing I have wanted to say to you Nubbin... What in the fuck is up with that avatar? That dude is creepy... *shudders*