Say anything

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 16, 2002.

1. This is the dawn of a new era. An era of comeplete and utter bliss. All will be well, there will be much peace. This will be a world where we can all stand up, have the courage to raise our doobie high and say the magical phrase that will save humanity...
    Do you want fries with that?!

2. what about a shake?...frostys are good....ask nubs....GOOD FOR THROWING.........HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA.......meow

3. Yes and a shake. With Cookie Crisp.

This peace will last for...well... a while. And weed will be abundant. But, the forces of "the man" will be working to thwart the advances us stoners have made in the crusade to keep weed where it belongs- IN YO PIPE!

4. i am envious towards the allmighty grilled cheese master,,, what rating would you give that thing? is it worth my six easy payments of 69.99?

5. grilled cheeese rhymes with meeee

6. So it has come to pass. The moment where all life finally makes sense. Where all life will know where they came from, where they are going, and all will be good. It is all good, except when it's not.

Bow down to the all mighty power of- the electro lux 2000 and 1/2

7. I give it a very enthusiastic stoner thumbs up. I didn't buy it though, it was a very sweet gift from my very favorite cousin. I just got done making apple cinnamon pancakes OOOOhhhHhhhh yyyyyeaaahhhhhhh ;) All you gotta do is whip out the jiffy mix, put in an egg and 1/2 cup of milk poor it in your no drip batter dispenser and your cookin' away.

I've used it every day this week, I love it. So far it's held my attention longer than a usual boyfriend, so draw your own conclusion ;)

8. hmm thats odd..last time I checked the perfect pancake maker didn't have protruding, vibrating parts.......oh shit..we're not supposed to tlak about sex..look what you made me do!

9. whats long,hard,round,and full of semen?

A PENIS!!! caught ya on that one!!!!!HAHAHA!!

10. everyone knows that it's a submarine norm...

11. a submarine is full of seamen..a penis is full of semen.....mwuahahaha!!! i still win!!

12. actually semen is a mix of sperm and a fluid produced by the prostate. The penis contain's neither...

13. ummmm........uhhhhhhh........yuh huhhhhhh!!!!!!

14. fuck switch and his drunken intellegence...intelligence...intelliginse....? FUCK IT

ok this boy was walking down the street one day when a crazy transient stopped him and asked him "hey kid, ill give you 5 dollars if you suck my twinkie"..and kid agreed and sucked away...when he was done the guy said "here ya go kid, you've earned that 5 bucks.." the kid replied the jopkes on you, cuz i sucked out all the cream filling..

i tried o make that joke make sense, but its hard keeping on track when stoned

15. a penis has semen in it during ejaculation......MWUAHAHAHA!!!

tracks?...there are tracks when stoned?.......oh shit.

16. and there are 420 trracks on my cd...isn't the prostate in the phallic part of the penis?...

17. did anybody ever beat up jackie chan?

18. Shame on you,
    And you call your self a moderator tisk tisk Hank

It doesn't need vibrating protruding parts, It satisfies my stoner self in a way no wiener ever could *lol*

19. SHE SAID WEINER!!!

20. Yes, yes... She did say wiener. And it was good. :D