Say anything

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 16, 2002.

1. ill fire yer ass up. I have no quams with litting things on fire ill tell you that much. it was the first time I ever got arrested!! :wipe tears away: MMMMMEeeeeeeemories, likethecornerofmymind.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I LIKE MY WOMEN LIKE I LIKE MY CHICKEN
    WITH A LIL BIT OF FAT ON THE ENDS,
    NOT TOO MUCH AND NOT TOO LITTLE,
    JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE ME GRIIIN,
    I SEE A LITTLE BITTY WOMAN WALKIN DOWN THE STREET,
    SHE AINT MY TYPE I NEED A LIL MORE MEAT,
    SHES SKINNY SHES SKINNY, NOT MY CUP O TEEEEA

i like that song....its by rodney carrington...but i changed it a wee lil bit..

3. Um, say anything. The great potato rules us all. Any and all attempts to turn the great potato into french fries will result in immediate and complete termination of any and all bowel functions. This message will now self distruct in a flame of farty goodness. End transmission. Thank you and good fright.

4. OMG!

The purple fuzzy monkeys are at my window again with their little jet packs on their backs and rocket launchers that shoot carrots attatched to their left arm. I am gonna have to go get the monkey blaster out *again*sigh* on their asses and load that shit up with all the cotton buds that i can find then shooot them fooooooooooool

take that muthaf%^a

5. but enough about you...lets talk about ME..

6. Don't you ever think of me
    When you're outside strollin'
    Don't you ever wave the flag
    When we're rockin' and rollin'
    Don't shit where you eat, my friend
    Who said it was hard to climb
    A peak that you can't see
    I tell ya it's an easy thing
    When it's you and me
    But don't shit where you eat, my friend
    A little food and drink uh huh
    Nothin' too fancy
    Lamb, veal, and some good ole wine
    This is the life for me
    But don't shit where you eat, my friend

7. when She thought about it for a while, the three legged dog really wasn't a good companion for Eve. So She thought about it some more, and decided that a dog is a dog is a dog, and what did Eve need with a dog anyway? But what to do with a three legged mutt???? She puffed away at her golden blunt, pondering the fate of this ill-fated animal. Finally, with a flick of the roach, She created Adam fron the poor beast. Hee hee, poor dog, lucky Eve. Her own personal pet. There to please her when she wants, banished to the doghouse when she wants. What better life!

8. The great lord of the belch is coming. He sits beside me now. He is flatulent and stinky. He needs some of the allmighty beano to gide him through this, his darkest hour. Where the all of humanity may suffer the one, damaging fate... PLFTTTTTTTTTTT!

9. Hey everybody, I've discovered a power source that will never run out and will make peace for the whole world.

10. WEED

and GODDAMN ive been tryin to figure out how to spell that fart sound my whole life...PLFFFT! huh?...sounds about right.

11. IM the one whos gonna solve the worlds problems. liquor and laughter. thats the key to grammercy park yo.

12. I WANT TO LIGHT THAT SONG ON FIRE JUST SO I CAN PISS ON IT TO PUT IT OUT.........I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG.....

RARGH!!!!

meow

13. ..a friend burnt a cd mix for me and that was on it..I dunno who is it Deadsy? hes really into them and Im sitting here trying to solve the worlds problems..with that playin and I just couldnt think straight! sorry.

ed: ill send the cd your way (dont tell him) but you can light and piss all you want. I think you could use a good vent eh?

14. Jergens Skincare
    origional Scent Lotion

"Dry Skin" needs to be moisturized daily to help prevent future dryness.

Jergens(tm) ORIGINAL SCENT lotion moisturizes and leavs your dry skin looking & feeling touchably soft and healthy. This lotion penetrates beneath the surface of dry skin to help heal it from within.

Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, glycerin, cetyl esters, glyceryl dilaurate, cetyl alcohol, peanus butter, avocado oil, dimethicone, cherry almond fragrance, sodium carbomer, nuts, fish guano, hydrochloric acid, milk duds, and mustard...

IM SOLD!....I BOUGHT A TEN PACK!

15. All hail the mighty perfest pancake. I just made the mother of all grilled cheese sandwiches, I even sprinkled parmesian on the out side. MMMMMMM good ;)

P.s. nubbin likes to put penis butter on his toast ;)

16. SMOKIN A BOEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Just smoked a bowel.... sorry- funny play on words...

18. ..................HAHAHAHBWAYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

im so MOTHER FUCKING STONED RIGHT NOW IS UNREAL!!!

OH GOD!!...I HAVE SAID THA TA MILLION TIMES ON HERE NOW.....SWETTEETTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEETTT CHRISTTEMOWEIT. OH GOD..LEAVING.........BBLL11

19. yeah namron you been talking about smokin that bowl everywhere. lucky you though