Say anything funny

Discussion in 'General' started by stevooo123, Feb 22, 2012.

1. I dont know about you but lately I haven't read anything funny in these forums , so whether it be a joke or a story tell us something that will give us a good laugh.

2. What kind of pants does mario wear?

3. denim denim denim

4. Barack Obama
    Mitt Romney
    Newt Gingrich
    Rick Santorum

5. I'd rather be a period stain than the freshly perioded vagina.

6. Really? That's an odd choice.

7. What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

"Where's my tractor?"

8. The vagina is going to have another period.. not to mention countless other objects stuck inside it. The period stain will just be washed and float around in some water, hopefully getting back to the ocean.. spending eternity free-floating in the ocean doesn't sound too bad to me :smoke:

9. Was digging through my sofa looking for the cell phone, finding things from when we first got the couch. Was high as shit, tried to say, " it's the couch time forgot", what came out was, "it's the couch that chair forgot"

10. [quote name='"Weaselhead"']Barack Obama
    Mitt Romney
    Newt Gingrich
    Rick Santorum[/quote]

Lol thats true. Ron pauls the only candidate that isnt run by a regime

11. But a vagina is a gateway to life, to new beginnings. A period stain is just a stain, people wash it off for a reason. It's repulsive, and it has absolutely no place being there.

Without a vagina, you wouldn't be sitting there in your seat typing up those posts.

12. I'm not saying I don't appreciate vaginas. I love em. But I sure as hell don't want to BE one.

13. Okay not brig sexist ladies but this is an interpretation of why some guys actually wanna say

You stayed in your mums belly withought air for 9 months you should be able to have this in your throat for 5 fucking seconds now get down and fuck me.

This was thought up super baked from a fiend so no sexism intended :)