Saw the devil when stoned?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MontyPythonBud, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Before i start, i just want to say i dont smoke a lot of weed. I userally smoke once or twice a month. Reason is because i live with my parents and i get very paranoid when stoned if people are in the house. So im a Muslim and we have to pray everyday. I was praying in my room very fucking baked. Out of no where i stopped talking and felt like god or allah is angry with me, i had that feeling where god doesn't care about me anymore. I looked down at the floor. I have a red mattres with patterns on it. It was getting very bright and the patterns on it had a face of a fucking demon. It was so scary just looking at it. It felt like it was the devil coming to me. Felt like God has given up on me and sent the devil to me. I just fucking left my room and sat down somewhere else thinking about it. I slept it off but it was so fucking scary.

What are your guys thoughts on this?
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nobody can save you from the devil inside, man.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. This is absolutely amazing, you're on to something. Smoke some more of that weed and watch this

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. God and the Devil are 2 faces of the same coin. Getting really stoned you can spin that coil and chat with either as it's pleases you to do so or flip the coin clean out of your perception.
    Hot Damn I love a really good stone. :)
    [​IMG]
    Some hash
    [​IMG]
    Some oil
    [​IMG]
    See G.O.D.
    [​IMG]
    Or get eaten by the boogie man LMAO.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Some people shouldn't use ganja. sometimes it just doesn't jive with where a person is currently at in life. It sounds to me that after you get out from under your parents and your religion you'll be in a far better place and might want to try again.

What I can say is that any negativity or scary shit that happens to you while you're buzzed isn't God or anything else except YOU and nothing but YOU. No way God cares if you smoke ganja or not. Anyone who tells you different is full of shit or is trying to control you through fear and manipulation.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ya just spun out man. Relax and go with it.

• Like Like x 1

7. Sabbath all the way:metal:

• Like Like x 1

8. Correct me if I'm wrong isn't smoking anything against your religion? So I'm guessing Allah is mad at you :laughing:

9. #10 squidrick420, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Religions like yours have a subconscious way of making people feel guilty for actions they think may go against their beliefs and essentially demonize joyful and earthly activity such as smoking weed. I don't personally follow the beliefs of any sort of Abrahamic religion, however, I do walk the left hand path of darkness and I believe that there are dark energies in this world that we commonly refer to as daemons or in your case the djinn. If a dark force wanted to communicate with you then it would likely be because there is an inherent sense of power that you possess but it would never be something that would be a sign that you need to get closer to your false notion of god. The only god is the self and there is no higher power than the consciousness that you possess, remember that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Man created god in his own image . As soon as we realize we are on our own and drop all forms of worship we will all get along a lot better .......Then we only have greed to contend with .

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Godamm man what you say felt exactly like that, the more i looked at the face the more it pulled me to it. Wanted to tell me something, if i kept getting closer i felt as if it wanted to show it self to me. But i left mid way, it creeped me out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You are 100% right, when i first got into it i was smoking non stop every day. My parents would leave evey weekend and i would blaze up. But things have changed and my parents userally stay the weekend now. When i smoke and come back to the house my high is filled with paranoia and high level of worried. Cant wait to move out honestly

• Like Like x 1
  13. Imo There's no such thing as a god if there was why do you have people living in poverty starving to death or kids that are born with terminal illnesses?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thoughts? You should stop subscribing to religion. It will only make you weaker.

Try relying on only yourself, it will make you stronger.

"Religion" is for the weak minded, who need a crutch to seemingly "exist"...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. He's only half Muslim when convenient. Cannabis is a big no no in the eyes of that religion. Might as well enjoy some bacon while you're at it

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. I only pray (not really) just because im doing what my dad ask me to do. I barley follow my religion and im not proud of that but its the truth. Its just weird how i was praying and that shit happened.

17. Ahhh I see.....so you're not Muslim, just playing dress up to keep daddy happy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. What else can i do? I have lost faith.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well for starters I assume you're over 18 since thats a rule for grasscity that you greed too when making your account so I would say you could act like an adult..... make your own choices, your own life and finally stop being fake

Out of curiosity....do you eat pork?

• Like Like x 1