Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saw a kid in my grade wearing this shirt... what a fucking loser.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. OP is sad, he didn't get the reaction he was expecting :smoke:

2. OP is sad...because he isn't fly.

3. he's pretty fly.. for a sad guy

4. That tee is dope yo.

5. he probably wore it because he's in 8th grade. Also, this is in the wrong place. At least you made my job easier.

6. Stupid shirt but meh, who cares what people wear these days. It's a cheap shot to criticize someone based on their appearance.

7. What do you mean your job?

8. haha thats pretty stupid. on a lighter note, i have a shirt tht says "hustle trees". best. shirt. ever. i get so many weird looks and questions about what it means.

9. haters gon hate.....

10. dude why you gotta hate so much dawg just a kid wearing a tshirt. maybe his mom bought it for him who knows. i do sometimes make fun of the gangster white people that look like they got dressed up to walk down the rd.

11. dealing with people who don't follow the rules

12. I'm pretty sure that's the mods job man.

13. hater fail.