Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saw a kid in my grade wearing this shirt... what a fucking loser.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. OP is the same kind person who will hate on you for wearing better jordans than him. Haters gon hate.

2. that teee is bomb, you are just a hater

3. But then that guy won't like you don't you know

4. See sig below.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A]YouTube - The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)[/ame]

6. I have a shirt like that. It just says Fly.

7. It's a pretty cool shirt, no reason to hate.

It would make my day if i saw somebody wearing that on an airplane though :smoke:

8. Amen.

9. well..what type of shirt would you have worn? :laughing: what are you wearing right now? take a picture of it and upload it so was can judge it :D It'll be like a fashion show :yay::laughing:

10. What if the shirt says "Im black/white"?

Reminds me of a time I saw a HUGE kid(fat, not muscular) like must have been pushin 400lbs, wearing a big ass red shirt.

All I could think of was yelling "OH YEAHHH" when I saw him, maybe push him through a brick wall or something haha.

11. dont hate on the cool kid

12. i actually like these new nike tees with all them catchphrases, i have some and i seen others too

13. The best shirt ever is a black Nike shirt that say Higher Than Most in green letters. Someone at my school has it.

14. You're right, if he was black it would've been just fine. Stupid white people!

15. i'd wear that shirt too sort've like a joke to laugh about no one is ment to take it seriously bet you hate the nike T-shirts that say "Just Do It" too must be a sad existence going around judging people by their t-shirts and fuck dying at the rest of the comments in this thread

16. Not everyone can afford to buy all the shirts they want...

17. Haters gon hate

18. btw who said he even bought it does he need to be black to steal too?

19. you're obviously pissed off you didn't think of buying it first or you're just jealous of his swag. maybe both.