Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saving the half-cashed bowls

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hereislove28, May 28, 2009.

1. I've been saving my cashed and partially cashed bowls in a jar, i have alot at this point, maybe 18 grams. i'm trying to think of a way to cook it all into a butter or something like that. there's alot of thc in that jar and it's all from good bud. i would just hate to waste it all. maybe i could think of way to cook it with food without the funky black ash.

2. You could try to make it into butter, but what kind of bowls are you talking about?

If its vaped weed then it might have enough effect in a big amount(I've used vaped weed to make a butter and a small batch of brownies and turned out awesome). But if you're talking like bowls from bubblers/bongs/pipes then if you fully burnt the weed it might not be worth it. Like from what I understood you have a jar with 18 grams of ashes in it.

But I could be wrong. :D

3. Lol, that's so funny because I just packed a bowl of half-cash, I've got about ten grams.

My wife and I never finish our bowls, for some reason (Big bowl, two people, dank ass nugs), so I've been saving the greenish-blackish bi-product, and I just loaded my first bowl of it.

Let you know how it is as soon as I get the baby to sleep, then I'll go blaze. :D