Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

saving some good nugs for thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paperplanes101, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I personally always save my top buds from my only 2 plants for right before thanksgiving dinner and Christmas morning. I don't know why but its what me and my cousin have been doing for years because what's a better time time to get super fucking blazed then right before smashing some thanksgiving dinner. Does anyone else go pick up a special sack of dank before the holidays? Its the best time of the year might as well be as high as possible.

2. I like that idea. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and with all that food, it never hurts to give yourself the munchies before eating.

Might try it out this Thanksgiving, of course my mother might be alil pissed. haha. :smoke:

3. Ooh I wanna smoke before thanksgiving dinner.. almost wish we were going to my aunt's now. I hate my extended family, but high they could be fun ;)

4. There's nothing better than sitting down at the thanksgiving table with the munchies.
    I always blaze before the big meal if I can.

5. I love Thanksgiving, I love food, and I love weed. It's all such a perfect combination. I'm not sure if I'll be smoking this Thursday because I'm going to a party hosted by my parent's friends and I don't want to be disrespectful.

6. Yeah I guess it would be hard if your fam wasn't cool with it. We always go to my aunts and I never see a lot of my distant cousins so we go to out back or go upstairs and catch up and get high as fuck. haha its pretty funny when we all walk downstairs *****ed.