Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saving roaches.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Jun 11, 2011.

1. So I just started Rollin blunts a couple days ago and last night I thought I should save my roaches an roll a blunt with them so does anyone else save them?

2. yes and i roll grandaddy blunts with them

3. Yes. For when I'm out of weed.

4. Of course....

Why would I throw away weed?

Roaches were meant for "Roach blunts", whose roaches are meant for "Roach blunt roach blunts." etc. Or, as mentioned above, "Granddaddy blunts."

5. i kill roaches

6. Normally I don't...I only usually smoke joints/blunts if I'm driving some place and I don't want to have shit on me. Actually I just usually toss them out the window because at the end of the joint I'm always pretty stoned enough..Holding on to them all the time would not only become a pain for me but you would also need to keep enough of them to matter..Just keeping a few roaches doesn't really benefit me a great deal in my personal opinion..but i don't knock it:smoke:

7. #7 LongBottomLeaf, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
    Small airtight jar. Drop your roaches in it, and save them until there is enough of them! The only reason to not save your roaches would be you don't like the taste, or you are never/rarely out of bud, so it's not an issue. I pretty much always have bud when I want it, but saving up enough roaches for a roach joint is nice for one of those random days when you're out, and so is everyone else. It will knock you on your ass too!

P.S. "LowEyesBigSmile" is an awesome name!!!

8. Yes I do this too.

9. i've always wanted to try a second generation blunt!

could you imagine a third generation blunt?

that would take a long time...

10. i dont smoke enough joints or blunts to but yesterday my neighbor came over and smoked a few joints with us and he left all his roaches. afterwards i took all the roaches and got high again for free!
    so definetly save those roaches!

11. If you use something like the paper from the inside of the lid to your cig box, you can add an extension so you don't have roaches. You just smoke it all the way down to the paper.

12. I save all my roaches. I have a collection of about 25 right now.

13. i don't smoke j's but i smoke bowls and i usually don't smoke it all the way down since theres a corner in my bowl that dosn't light for some reason. and save all that up
    it's all practically green and since i put it in a tall shotglass when you shake it, all the black small ash particles drop to the bottom so you get all the fluffy shit on top

14. oh dude if you save like 20 roaches and get all the weed from your roaches and roll into 1 blunt you will get SO FUCKED UP

15. i would just throw them in an airtight jar and save them for a rainy day or when you don't have anything on you.

16. I've never ever smoked a blunt so is it different for them? I wouldn't even think of saving joint roaches theres hardly anything there?

17. Roach weed gets you high as a mother fucker. 2nd generation joints is where it's at. I've got 2 2'nd generation roaches already and will probably have a 3rd generation J by wednsday :D.

18. I had a buddy in college who claimed to smoke a 3rd gen. I kind of doubted him, but then remembered he was a maaaaad regs smoker. Poor dude.

Anyway, a third generation blunt would be nuts!!

19. fuck yeah i save my roaches! That's been the norm for me since i've been smoking. I save all my roaches. One time I had an 80 sac of Lemon Kush and I saved all my blunt roaches and took the weed out of cigar paper and rolled a fat ass Lemon Kush roach weed blunt. Me and some fellow co-workers smoked that bitch at work (I'm a produce clerk) and it got like 3 people blown for hours! If you don't have enough for a another joint/blunt just save that shit for your pipe. :smoke:

20. I make time bombs...

I set the roach straight up in the slider and pack weed in around it to fill the bowl...but I make sure the roach is big enough to stick out above the top of the bowl. Then you just light the roach and smoke it through the bong. When it gets to the weed it will light it up and you will start getting huge rips. It's fun to do with more than one person cause it's a toss up who gets the first big rip. Never forget to put the ice in either.

I have a pretty big bong though and I smoke games...so I can smoke a nice blunt and have a good size roach left. Haven't tried it in a smaller bong or a pipe yet.