Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saving Roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funkalicious, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Usually when me and my friends roll instead of just ditching the roach I usually just keep it in my pocket and stick it in my bong and get a few hits out of it. Last night while I was baked I came up with the idea that I should save all of the roaches from now until summer in a glass mason jar.

Is this a good idea or no? how long does a roach last in a mason jar?

2. My buddy does that. He saves all of his roaches for like a half of a year then he either rolls up a blunt, or smokes on them out of his bong for a couple days. Im a bong hitter, so I dont really worry about roaches, lol. :D

3. I dont think its worth it. you should do like my buddy did. He found an old table leg that was hollow, so he drilled a hole in it at the side to stick the joint in, and you can just smoke it like a pipe. It stays cherried and you can stoke the pipe, let your hand ff the end and clear a HUGE hit.

4. worth it? the only thing I have to do is stick it in a jar... not cut up a table :rolleyes:

5. I don't care to save em, I smoke up 99% of it.
    Their nasty and stinky.

6. Most of my friends like to toss them, but i like to save them on account i usually get a good hit or 2 off them.

7. Saving roaches is totally worth it! I can't believe so many people are against the idea. OP I do the same thing.. roaches end up in my wallet and whenever I'm dry they go right into the bong. Because the end of the j has the most activated THC passing through it, it's actually super potent.

My friends and I saved all of our roaches from the summer, then got together and rolled three generation J's... from those J's we saved larger-than-normal roaches and rolled our selves a third generation joint.

It was a really great way to kind of like, relive the weed of the summer I guess hahah :smoke:

8. SAVE YOUR ROACHES!!!

Build up the habit! When you start smoking more and you fucking run dry, those roaches will save your life!

roaches are life savers!:yay:

9. If you smoke enough blunts, yeah its worth it
    I save my roaches, and by the end of the day I usually have a good amount
    The roaches are coated with all the THC that passed through the blunt already
    Its perfect for the nighttime when I just want a couple bowls to sleep

Just open it up, and throw it in a bowl of your choice
    Enjoy OP :smoke:

10. Yup I'll smoke a roach when I'm dry

11. i always save mine from work....so later when i go home i can toke a quick potent bowl.....

12. Depends on how much is left. If it is a fair amount i'll think about saving it. Especially if I am in a dryish season.

But if the amount is negligible i'll just toss it away

13. roaches are anything but potent. Notice its brown? yeah its not covered in THC, thats basically vaped bud, enjoy smoking shit

14. I used to live with my cousin and we always saved our roaches. They come in handy when you're dry. And one of my friend's older brother saved all his dank blunt roaches. He had a whole plastic baggy full of them. He rolled up a fat ass blunt and smoked it with me and a few other people and it looked like he barely made a dent in the bag. I was high as hell after that.

15. Grandaddy and great grandaddy roach blunts. Ive had a grear great grandaddy.

Shits awesome smokef a roach blunt this morning. Takes about a day or two to get enough roaches but its worthit to me.

16. great idea, though mine dont usually last more than a week cause I smoke em...roaches have saved my life many a time

17. My roaches look like sticky weed-coloured Tootsie rolls

18. It really does depend on how much of your joint your actually smoking it down to. If your left with something you can barely hold in between your finger's, than it should be thrown. But lot's of people, I'll use my mother as an example, end up putting out their joint's with about 2cm - 2.5cm of remaining roach. In this sense, it's definitely worth saving, seeing as how you put out the joint at about 3/4 - 4/5 of this way through.

When I was younger I used to take my mom's roaches and grab a little hit or two out of the bong every chance I could. Granted this was when I was unemployed and had no form of income.

19. What are you talking about vaped bud? Take two hits of a used roach and just try and tell me it isn't more potent:rolleyes:

Ever see budder? Notice it's brown? But, no it can't be pure THC, it's probably just vaped bud, you're right.

20. i save enough roaches to roll a j and the i save the roaches from to roach j's to roll a mega j that tastes like ass but u get mega ripped!