Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

saving roaches

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FatJayz, Dec 11, 2013.

1. I have 10 roaches saved up in my ashtray, I'm curious how long they will last and if there is a certain way I should store them? I'm trying to save them up until im dry. I'm going to have 13 by the end of today :smoke:

2. i keep mine in a coffee can. let em pile up (unless you run out) then roll blunts out of them when necessary :smoke:

3. I do same thing, the blunt will hide the taste of the roach to, I will sprinkle some kief in with all the roaches in a wrap and its always potent, good old second gen.

4. do you guys never roll with filter tips ? i always roll my joints with tips.
    [​IMG]

5. I always use a crutch. But I make my own

half the time I use a crutch, I still save a roach though, I only use the crutch because people freak out when they see me smoking without one lol

7. They will stay good for any amount of time one could save and hold onto roaches until dry. Just keep them in a container or in an ashtray away from moisture and you're good!

8. Just keep em in a mason jars so they stay fresh and don't smell. I would save my roaches if I smoked more joints / blunts.

9. I pack the bud in my roachs in my bong :)