Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

saving firecrackers for later? possible?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Russian Roulett, Oct 16, 2006.

1. I want to make some firecrackers in the morning, then eat it in lunch at school tomorow. All the seniors want to make some weed brownies, and i don't trust their shit, and i want to make my own thing, and be blazed with them tomorow though. Thanks in advanced, I do know how to make firecrackers I just need to know how to save them for later, and it would still be potent.

2. You might want to eat them before school instead, it can sometimes take 2-3 hours for full effects. Unless your planning on being stoned after school.

3. yeah but still, how do you do it?

4. when i made firecrackers i didnt eat htem right away i let them cool for awhile ate one and then a couple hours later ate another one so you will probably be straight as long as you cooked them to perfection, oh and the high you get isnt like hte high u get smoking u get really relaxed and just strung out its very nice:smoking:

5. cook em in the morning! ;)

6. I'm sure they'll work fine. I'm cooking some up for the first time tomorrow morning, to be eaten that afternoon.

7. those things taste like complete and utter ass!! it took me like 10 mins to get down one of those things yesterday and then i ended up smokin cuz i was impatient hahahaha