Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saving America

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankRoll, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 DankRoll, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    We know that the Legalization of Marijuana would be beneficial to the currently weak U.S. economy in many ways.

Doesn't it seem to be the obvious thing to do right now?

The reasons are countless. :smoke:
    The people need change.
    The people need weed.

2. Never gonna happen. /thread

3. They need people to buy cigarettes and alcohol. People kill themselves, and self-population control.

4. I like the need weed part

5. Decriminalization would be a much better option.

6. no matter the legal status of ganja im going to use it regardless like i give a fuck about some punkassmarty trying to tell me what i can and cant do
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUU7CiK7YU]Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream w/lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

7. We need Granny to weigh in here

8. oh, but then people will start realizing marijuana's healing effects, so they'll cut back on prescription medicine and OTC stuff and the pharmaceutical nazis (i mean companies) will loose money. and the gov't practically sucks their balls so there ya go.

but cigaretts and alochol make you more sick, which makes those companies happy. the sicker you are, the richer they are.

9. Why would you want the government profiting off of marijuana? So they can fund more phony wars? Or how bout create new vaccines to kill off the population? I'd rather my grower friends make money off of marijuana than the government, thanks.

10. Are you from Holland too? Nice sig. :p