Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saving a pinch of different weed in one jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kushbluntz, Mar 6, 2011.

1. #1 Kushbluntz, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    Sorry If this is already been made but iv been taking a pinch of every kind of weed iv been buying an putting it in a jar till it's full what do you guys think about this? Good idea? Tell me what you think!

2. Do it. good idea

3. That's not a bad idea at all. You'll have a nice and massive salad bowl when you've finally filled it. :smoke:

4. I think it's a great idea... If you've got enough money to keep buying bud, so you can resist the urge of smoking this stash. Lol. But yeah, it'd be awesome to smoke a killer blunt with like twelve different types of bud.
    Also, would a pickle jar be a good place to store an ounce for like two months? Just wondering...

5. a mason jar would be ideal

6. Ive never tried pickle jars but any airtight containers work great, just make sure you clean out all the picke remains :D i myself keep up to 2 ounces in a medium sized plastic "lock and lock" container that has an airtight seal.

7. I've never done that but it sounds interesting. You'll have a nice personal blend by the end so that's cool. My suggestion is to start it off in the smallest glass jar (small jelly jar) you can find and as it gets full move to the next size up.

Also, if you don't have a grinder with a kief catcher I'd suggest getting one. You'll be able to gradually increasing your blend collection and make hash by the end as well. Have fun!

8. Thanks for liking my idea I'm pretty new to this iv been reading for a while but never posted an it's in a small jar with a cork lid it's only 1inch by 1 inch jar

9. cork lid should do just fine. make sure its 100% cork though if u dont want any air leakage to dry up the nugs. Grand idea though..ive tried it before but always ended up smoking it during a drought.

10. might as well make a jeffrey

11. A great idea actually..
    I used to do this when i first started smoking, and i need to start doing it again..

One time i had an altoids can where i would put all of my discarded stems etc..but that was before i was a fiend and didnt break off every little flake lol. I think in about 2 or 3 weeks i had a shit load of stems, mixed in with seeds, and a dime of shake which i sold to hook up my frinds + they smoked it with me and all the different types made it fire lol

12. Gumbo joints and blunts? Nice. I tend to get FUCKED after mixing strains.

13. Thanks for the support.

14. im gunna start doing this. either today or next thursday (whenever i pick up my next quarter). and im gunna wait till the jar is full to smoke that stash and then have a couple of weeks where i can save money while im smoking the jar stash

i will however i go into the jar stash if im dry of any other bud and my parents and sisters are gone from the house, ill just take a bongpack off of a nug and smoke a bong, thats it though :smoke:

15. I tried many a different types of jars from foods bought for the house and applesauce jars seems to be the easiest to reuse with no smell afterwords as well as jelly/jam jars, both are easy to clean with no smell afterwords. Pickles on the other hand are almost impossible (I gave up) to get smell free and surely you wouldn't want your nice buds smelling like pickles/vinegar. The jar is glass and the lid is metal so I don't know where the smell is permeating from, but it's there after several attempts at cleaning?