Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saver or blazer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slilent, Nov 4, 2015.

1. So when you pick up how much?
    Do you try n stretch the buds for a week or 2 or do you just blaze it with with no worries

2. I have been picking up $50 quarters recently. I wish I could make it last a few weeks but considering how many joints and blunts I smoke, the quarter usually only lasts around a week or so.

3. I just pick up a 1/8th or so at a time if I am buying. I just smoke however much I want and however often I want until it runs out. I would rather just enjoy the experience and when it is gone it is gone.

4. blow through a g of wax a week. like rn i have trainwreck. (nugg run ofcourse) and i cant stop wanting to take like 5-6 dabs a day, even a sesh.... weekends i use it all up cuz recently been an introvert at home watching netflix. sleeping. haha but i want to be a saver. its hard saving when u have a g or more

5. I try to be conservative but I'm usually not. Smoke about a quarter a week. Pls halp.

6. saver,I love only smoking once a day (occasionally 2x a day when watching football/playing fantasy on Sunday) but man that feeling of the first smoke of the day, I feel the headchange from just one hit. Only smoke at night, unless Sunday

7. 100% blazer.

pick up an eighth, 2-4 spoon packs a day, weed gone in 4 days flat.
    pick up a quarter, 5-10 bong rips a day, weed gone in 7 days max.

where the weed at?

8. #8 mostdope122, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    I usually pick up 4 grams and usually go through about half a gram a day using my flowermate

9. story of my life with wax XD

10. I always pick up 50g at the beginning I'll smoke whenever I want and how much I want. I then proceed to smoke the last 10g laced with tobacco to make it last long enough so I have enough money to buy new weed.

11. flowermate sounds like a hello kitty toy. is it something like the mflb?

12. Haha yeah its a vape