saved pitbulls:)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cdmreese420, May 5, 2011.

1. My cousin stole a pitbull/rot from some crackheads that didn't feed it, it was mean then and now its really nice it just likes to jump on you and lick you which isn't aggressive behavior at all.

2. your faking your proof, and once again your CITING YOUR ONE EXPERIENCE. hey man you rescued a pit more power to ya
    But just cause you have lets call it, a "tookie" doesnt mean your right. as for links..
    educate yourself on rosseau and locke, nature vs nurture argument. im sure youll get hundreds of thousands of links.
    but heres some highlights!
    Nature vs Nurture - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
    Nature vs. Nurture Depends on Wealth

3. Look up 'feral children'. Nuture vs Nature debate is bullshit. We would all be feral children if it weren't for society.

And that's humans man lol my dog ain't a human, neither is any other dog.

4. read up a page back or so, i said that from my experiences they tend to be the best spirited dogs. (dogs with a bad owner history)

I KNOW IM COMING OFF AS THE BAD GUY but just because im not on the popular side doesnt mean im evil.
    i mean heres some links you could have easily googled

read sections on pit:Dog Bite Law Center - Dog Bite Statistics: Pit Bulls
    Pit Bull Breed Profile

i tend to do 2 links, why bother when you dont bother educating yourself before you post?

5. that whole argument is...how do i put it...insignificant
    on a side note: Changing the society we live in will be pretty hard, unless you can change that, your argument is invalid.

without society wouldnt everything be better?

as to your "human dog" comment. i sense your getting desperate. i mean of course dogs arent human. Given. but they are domesticated to accomodate our needs, which contradicts your "Feral Children" argument about society. Without our society dogs would be wild pack hunters, ill even go off to say DANGEROUS to a point so you kind of contradict yourself. Depends on your definition of "Society".

"FERAL CHILDREN" Also based on humans? contradiction #2. Im sorry but no dogs were done specifically to dogs that i know of. i read up on a couple of articles about rats nature vs nurture arguments, you can probly google those.

Anything else? or just end it saying STATISTICS EXIST! ignoring them will be ignorant.

6. Am I the only one who thinks she looks stoned?

7. Check quote for answers

8. So why bring up society if its not changeable? wouldnt that be needless to bring up and not strenghten your arguement at all?

End of Story:

Pitbulls are NOT all dangerous and bloodthirtsty, But they are something to be careful with. Statistics and science dont lie, pitbulls tend to be aggresive as a doberman tends to be loyal, but they are not the blood thirsty killers they are portrayed to be.

9. I think you're missing my point. I don't understand your position on society at all, all I did was talk about how we are human because we have society, therefore our behaviour is a direct result of the society we are brought up in, just as a dog's behaviour is a direct result of the human that owns it. And they really are no different than any other dog, the american pit bull terrier used to be 'america's dog', and german shepherds and labs are #1 and #2 for dog bites in america, I guess labs are dangerous dogs:confused_2:. I think we agree though sort of? Not sure really:p

10. That is a beautiful Pitt. I fucking love dogs

11. The fact is Pitbulls can and do have violent tendancies, regardless of how their owner breeds them. Anybody read about the story a few years ago about the dog trainer's who owned a pitbull? And one day it snapped and chewed the head off their 6 year old daughter?

Any of the other random, unprovoked attacks by well-adjusted owners as well? Anybody?

Guess these guys should try to explain away heroin addiction as well.. "It's all about the parents and how they raise the kid."

Sigh.

12. Did you read the story about the pitbull that killed osama bin laden? Anybody?

Sigh

13. Statistics are not the end all be all.

"There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics"

It is one of the first things the teach you in any worthwhile college level econ and stat courses.

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

that's my boy, Dutch. my boyfriend bought him as a puppy he was kennel trained and is now six years old. he was also neutered as a pup, which I think that has a lot to do with how an animal acts. he is sleeping in our bed with us as I speak.

you will not sit there and tell me just because "statistics" say "most pits are horrible dogs", that means its true and most definitely you can't say that most neglected pits have a better spirit or attitude then a dog who has had an awesome owner his whole life. the owner has A LOT to do with how your animal acts. Dutch is probably the best pit I have ever encountered!

our friend saved a pit when it was a pup and this dog is soooo fucked up in the head! when they saved him the owner, at the time, tried cropping his ears. well, the person tried doing this with a pair of scissors and didn't even get half of one ear cut and stopped. he hates other dogs and barks immediately when someone walks towards him. this dog will be cool one moment then just snap and start barking at you.

they don't have a fenced in yard so he is either inside all day or if he goes out he is locked down with a leash, that's trouble! they don't discipline the dog when he pisses in the house, chews shit up, or even when he tries attacking people so this mother fucker thinks he owns everything. he is even allowed on the back of the sofa like a damn cat or something.

so that right there should give you proof that it is all about the owner.

oh yeah, another point to make... chihuahuas!! my friend brought hers over one time to play with Dutch, that thing made me want to kill her! Dutch just sat there the whole time while she bit him, barked at him, whatever. he didn't once snap at her, if anything he tried running from her. if they were bigger or could do more damage they, to me, would be worse than a pit!

15. Pitbulls have the need to satisfy their owners. That causes a lot of potentially dangerous situations in case the owner is a dumbass like most people....

Most people simply can't handle a pitbull, get a fucking chihuahua instead if you aren't responsible or simply a dumbass.

16. That could be very well a "damned lie" whats behind it? facts? the truth? science?.

17. Our pitbulls are the sweetest most loving dogs, i dont care what anyone else thinks, homer, the daddy and the mamma babygirl were both saved, babygirl was only a very young puppy though. thats why i shared homers story instead. Honestly, they are all wonderfull dogs, if everyone would like to see more photos of homer, babygirl...and there 4 kids click here: our dog family pictures by cdmreese420 - Photobucket

18. dude looks mad baked.