Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saved by the Bell?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 9, 2011.

1. So I was thinking, 'Saved by the Bell' ran for 4 seasons, meaning they were all probably average to above average students who graduated in 4 years.

Then 'Saved by the Bell: the College Years' only ran for 1 season. This means they all said...."fuck this school stuff, I'm moving back home to work at 'the Max'" LOL!

What do you all think??! I know everyone loves this show, it's a fact of life.

2. Or the show started to suck once they got older. Who knows??:confused_2:

I personally like Boy meets world better

3. Hell yeah, boy meets world was that shiiiiitt. Then kenan and kel came along and were like the newer black version of cory and shawn haha. how stoned am i?

4. On another note I saw save by the bell on this morning and oh boy is it corny. I cannot believe i loved it back in the day.

5. that show is 20 years old.

6. hell yeah , Topanga was a major hottie

7. Im confused what this is about.

8. Never seen boy meets world or saved by the bell? Where were you in the 90s?

9. its about saved by the bell......can't you read sucka?

10. The best old show ever stoned was the Gong Show. But I've never seen it re-ran. ( it was from the 70's).

11. Probably was born mid to late 90's.

12. This thread made me want taco bell.

13. Saved by the bell blows, only good thing about it was Kelly Kapowski (?), damn she was fine.

But i'm more of a Fresh Prince, Boy Meets World, and Family Matters kinda guy.

14. Always wanted to stick it in that busty broad.